Reviews for Lonely
DamonsImpala chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
Oh it's so sweet omg
eli-gold chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Its great writing, but I'm sorry- hem was not meant to be gay. Or even bisexual. :/
IthinkIthinktoomuch chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I gotta admit, I've never even thought about Jemnus before this fic. I gotta say you make it work :D

Um... How about Jem and Magnus elope? Lol WTF am I thinking xD Anyways please update this... *puppy face* 3
NoMoreYaoiHere chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
I LOVES IT! XD

Magnus needses to stay in London! : If not I has those 2 matches special for you...lol
NewBloom chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
AGHHHH! JEMNUS! THIS CHAPTER MAKES MY LIFE!

also,

finding a cure for Jem,

having Magnus move,

telling Will, Tessa et al about Jem and Magnus,

There's so much else you can still do!
Reipersecutoria chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Patricia please! oF course i like what you did whit this chapter, so bold but tender our dear jem!

mmm and what for wheres this is going, i would love to see that magnus stay and they give it a shot!

thanks for the lovely chapter!
FluffIsGoodYay chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Aww, Jemnus! XD So cute! I think this was one of my favorite scenes from the story so far. :3

Hmm... from here on... well, you could always have something come up because Jem and Magnus are Shadowhunter and Downworlder or because their both boys (I'm not sure if homosexual relationships were as accepted back then...) or you could write something about introducing Jem and Magnus as a couple to the other characters... Or, if all else fails, put in sparkley rainbow unicorns.
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Wow, that was quick. Another great chapter! Honestly, I have no idea where you should go from here, but oh well! Sorry 'bout that!
tayl0r chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
it wasnt awful! i love you just for updating :) x
Pyro Band Ninja chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
My account wouldn't let me review so I had to leave an anynomious one.

I LOVES IT SOOOOOOO MUCH! XD This is fantastical.
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Yo! No! That was not awful! It was cute! Please keep going! I may want Jem for myself, but Jemnus isn't sounding sonstrange anymore...
Reipersecutoria chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
i have a resistance to read this history must to tell, but i give it a try and is fascinating! you're not being awful, of course not! i really enjoy reading it, and i think is good to see this pair! so, I'll be expecting the next one!
FluffIsGoodYay chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Wow, I never thought I would be reading a story with Magnus paired with someone other than Alec, and am enjoying reading it on top of that! Jem and Magnus are really adorable together!

Hmm... well, you could always throw in an angsty chapter next, from either Magnus' or Jem's POV, just them thinking and whatever, and it might lead you to thinking up a new plot development or something. At least you would still be writing more of the story, even if it's just an angsty, filler part of the story.
Team Jem Carstairs chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
I admit that it IS strange to imagine Magnus with anyone but Alec, and of course I want Jem for myself, but I like the story. Keep writing!
NewBloom chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Maybe it could be from Magnus POV and he just like finds himself wandering and ends up at the institute at the end of his wnader, and he could do that several times and Jem could like watch him from a window and follow him home one time, and if asked why he was there he could just be like.

'I don't really know, I just am'

But that's just a suggestion,

or they could you know end up going to the same party, Jem to bust it up and Magnus because he's a downworlder and they could end up making out in the back room.

I HOPE MY SUGGESTIONS HELPED!