Reviews for Date Night
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It feels like there is much MUCH more to this story, even if it just needs 2 more chpt to create an ending because right now it ended in a peculiar spot.
blackfeather9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I like it!
Please continue!
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Very nice, go on, but WHO is Naruto's girlfriend?
no ceilings chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ohhh, tell me there's a next chapter, right? And who's Kiba's girlfriend since he wasn't one of the boys in the beginning? Haha. Please update! This is a very interesting story. I'm also currently reading your other fic, 'The Chaos Theory' as well - so far it's amazing. I'm currently working on chapter two! Keep up the good work. :)

xoxo, no ceilings
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Looks like it would make a good and very funny story. Will you be continuing this one?
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Update please!
Archee-chan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oooohhh shhhiiiiiiteeee and now I have this very strong urge to find out what's going to happen. Are you ever going to try to finish this? :)
tk04 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
What this is not a oneshot? . . . Wait it says "Part 1". . . There more... So glad its not done. Things were getting interesting. . .
camillaligaya chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awww, when will you post the continuation? :D
Renoa Heartilly chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Kiba's mom XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
you should update this i loves it
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Way cute, I only wish it was longer. The whole part with Rock Lee sleeping in the tree was great. Thanks for writing it.
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I really like this! please continue! it's good!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG! These Jounins are crazy! LOL

Gaara's on the list! OMG, I'm gonna die! XD XD XD

Who's Naruto's girlfriend? I was actually relieved it wasn't Sakura. Never did like any of her pairings. How Kishimoto even come up with her, I'd never understand.
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 3/3/2011