Reviews for Date Night
Mariketa the weylock chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
great story
maialia chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
God! It feels like I haven't read anything of yours in, like,...forever! Great chapter 1! It was totally hilarious and made me laugh and made me fall in love with fanfiction all over again. I haven't read any funny fanfics in a while so, this was a great reintroduction into Humorous fanfics!
Red.Vintage07 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Haha, Kiba's mom being on the list made me laugh. I didn't even realize a guy's name was there until you mentioned it. O.o The fact that I didn't notice scares me a bit. lol Other than that, it's a great beginning. Hope you can continue this story!
babymarie chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
loony88 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
names on the list :

moegi huh ?

garra O_O WTF

wow , poor konoha guys :p
xxtsubasaofhopexx chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Gaara gay? lol. And where you making a connection to Twilight when Kakashi and the vampire movie were mentioned? If so, then it would fit Sasuke and Sakura. A desperate, clingy sort of romance that should not be for the sake of mental well-being of the females in both cases. Good beginning btw. :)
harley944 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
its nice to see a new idea for this pairing
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
is this complete?
MissHeartfilia chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hahah Sasuke is a creeper, visiting Hinata for apparent reason? All I have to say is good luck, Sasuke, may you never have the displeasure of ending up with Sakura.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I love this that was well written, can't wait to read some more! Buuuut is Naruto going out with Ino? I laughed really hard when I noticed Gaara was on the list hahaha.
littleonegi chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I notice Ino is not on the list. Is Naruto going out with Ino? Oh that be good.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5