Reviews for Love ya lil bro Should've told ya before
Zoethezany III chapter 5 . 6/16
Zoethezany III chapter 3 . 6/16
Zoethezany III chapter 2 . 6/16
lola chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
lol nice story the ending was funny
Fangirling chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Hello QuiƩn, I have read many of your stories, but this was by far the best. This story was very beautiful and it touched my heart. Although I usually hate sad stories, this one was perfect, there was love, mystery, hate, sadness, and most importantly, it had that one thing most stories don't, that one little thing that touches everyone, sacrifice. And yes I know that every story has sacrifice, but this is the kind of sacrifice you see once in a life time, the kind of sacrifice that touches even the coldest of hearts. As Mahatma Gandhi once said, "A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemy's, and became the ransom of the world. It was the perfect act.". It was almost as if Raphael was the man, and Michelangelo was the world. And for that, you are the perfect writer, and I hope you, one day, could become the best writer in the world, and no matter what, I will always support you. Best wishes #Fangirling A.K.A Felicia Faye Knighton.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
I was in a excited mood only a chapter ago then you killed *spoiler alert* He's not my favorite turtle, but the dialogues were heart-breaking, then I felt the wetness in my eye. *wipe wipe before it falls*
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
That was so sad.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
*ahem* So much suspense... I wonder who will die? Mikey or Raph? Raph or Mikey? Let's tune in for the next installment of LYLBSRYB.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
The letter placing with the "h... im" is genuis.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
The little spider prank was OK. But, anchovies and tomato sauce inside the hammockroom? Imust admit, Mikey went overboard this time with Raph.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
The extra spicy Hawaiian pizza prank was a nice prank, but, the hot coffee? That was meeeeeaaan, Raph.
MutantGirl95 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
;A; I can't stop bawling. I gotta stop reading these heart-wrenching stories! TTATT
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Oh My God! So many tears! T-T So sad but great story! :D
xXJunnaXx chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
aahh now i have a strong headache and a stuffed nose from all the crying i did.. TTTT that was SO friggin SAD .
lilskystar chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
No seriously... Once again, you succeeded at making me cry! Oh geeeeez! I was reading your story around 3:40 am... Almost sleepy when tears started coming down. I ended up curled into a tight little ball, crying... Wow... I felt like I have lost one of my familiars. I was sobing. Seriously... I'm a really sensitive girl and I can get touchy that easily. I may have been the worst reacting like that. I was seriously crying hard. Punching my pillow for being that childish... Crying over someone that does not exist pffff...

Anyway, you did an excellent job. Again! And I think I will not stop cryin for a while... I wanted to scream of pain. Heh heh heh... It really hurt me that Raphie boy died... Here I go again, crying! XD Arphh... Who, I appreciate all the time you took to write this story. If I could have only found you before. If only...

5/5! A chef-d'oeuvre! Excellente! Wow! Amazing! I would like to be in front of you and bow to show my admiration and respect for your awesome stories! Thank you! Thank you for sharing your ideas!