Reviews for Never Alone
Ringmaster chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
As I said in the last review, I'm far too tired from proofreading to write reviews for all of the fics of yours I've read. I've just finished the last one (I've now read all of them, except for the Suikoden one) and I have to add you to my Author Alert and Fav Author list, just in case you publish a new chapter or new story. All of your stories are frickin' great to read, the style you use to write them all is addictive to read, that's probably why I read them all in one sitting. Keep up the good work, and keep me in updates!
Starmama chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Yet another masterpiece. I seiously think you should publish your works, I would buy them.

your #1 fan,

Kourtni

PS are you sure you aren't J.K.?
silver emerald eyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
you sorta psychic or something? how'd you know something bad was to happen? oh yeah, something bad happens in every book..uhh..anyway, it was cute! wish i had a friend like that..
Leah6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
hey,
i know this is not a new story, but i've made a goal for myself. i am going through your list of stories and reading every single harry potter one starting at the bottom. crazy aren't i? heehee, crazy's not always a bad thing you know! yeah, it might take some time, but i will get there eventually.
anyways, i really liked this one! it was realistic. you could tell there was some attraction towards one another, but not a whole bunch obviously. well, thats about all! onto the next one. -leah
Izabel chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Another great one! I really love this friendsgip (or more?...) :)
Ken chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Another really wonderful ficlet, Yumi! Harry's insecurity and Hermione's faith in him already evident in the books are both captured beautifully, and so concisely that it really brings hope, and belief and peace that seems so improbable/unattainable at times. Really, really enjoyed that. Thanks so very much for sharing your wonderful insights into these characters. There's really a lot to learn from. God bless JKR too. What would we do without her. :-)
archforge chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Okay I'm convinced. You're going on my favourite author's list.

Please Keep Up the Great Writing!

Even your first fic seems good. I'm a sucker for H/HR, but these fics are pretty good with their angst, romance, humour, generally a really good fic.

Again, Keep Up the Great Writing!
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
that was so sweet! You're incredible! Keep the short fics coming!

Animagus-Steph
NAPPA chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
verrrry nice. :D :D :D :D

Your writing is truely moving!

Nappa
Seiryuu chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Very well done. Angsty, but well done.

Yubiwa is one of my favorite songs, also. Though I can't say I like the English version, the Japanese version is to die for!
Writing Cramp chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
I liked this a lot; it was very sweet. Now, will people please review my stories? I have four stories up, and only four reviews (1 for two stories, two reviews for another, and zero for the fourth), and two of the reviews are from my brother. Will someone review? Pretty please? I need feedback badly.
Xaviera Xylira chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
excellent work here, profound and so in character. this is exactly how I imagine that Harry would feel sometimes. completely perfect. very nice. keep up the marvelous work. Xavi
E. C. R. Potter chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Hey, not bad. Angsty Harry is very much in character, though perhaps a bit more pessimistic than I would expect. Still, it is just superb, and Hermione understands him better than anyone else. Both are so in character. Magnificent.
Max LoneWolf chapter 1 . 3/9/2002