Reviews for Eyes are the Window to the Soul
mistyblue96 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
This... was... beautiful. Really. I loved every bit of it! I don't generally go for angsty fics, but I'm glad I decided to try this once because it was SO worth it. Thanks a million for posting this and I really hope you upload the epilogue soon :')

Congrats on an insanely amazing job!
PrincessDaggerRogue chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I like that story
Sakura478 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Amazing
Texascowgirl-13 chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Hey girl it really has been a long time! OMG I've got to say that I LUV this fic! You portrayed Sasuke perfectly and I love how you still kept Sakura's caring personality but didn't make her an annoying stupid fan girl. I really enjoyed how you integrated Sakura's encounter with the sound ninja and Sasuke's reaction into this present day story thought I'd have loved to see Sasuke beat their butts! ;D I can see that you're writing style has matured and it was very enjoyable to read. Hope to read more in the future!

3 Texascowgirl-13
Silent dark angel chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
the best i ahve read so far
cherryblossoms4spring chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
awww thats so cuute

i like how sakura sacrifices herself for sasuke
Nara Sakura-Sama chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
This is one of the less-than-a-few stories that I feel there's an absolute perfection in it :)

You made me cry!

Thank you for this awesome story!

I love it!
TigerLilyette chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
hey, i really enjoyed reading this, it was just.. Wow very good job!
bubblefizz001 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
hey~

great story!

loved the ending!
Ryouko Akizakura chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
This story was amazing. I loved how you followed the storyline of the actual anime, but changed it around into what you wanted. I knew what was happening each and every word/chapter, and I don't think any other SasuSaku story has ever made my heart flutter, beat, throb, or just stop so much. Awesome job. :)
kimbi07 chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
I love this. ;;)
Mistyjet chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Great Story! I love it!
anonymous chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
you should definitely rewrite this in sasukes pov
Withafullmetalheart chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
woo an epilogue and Sasuke's pov, i love it!
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
Very sweet! Not too rushed, and the perfect amount of romance! I love it!