Reviews for Power Rangers: Atomic Force
MerlockVonBaron chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
well not bad today i think you should make marcus and rebel permanent rangers and give them zords
Michelle the Editor chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Nice spin on a cliche situation I usually don't like very much. I enjoyed the look at Rebel/Quinn, and her parents, as well as how Dr. Fisher handled the situation. Duct tape: it holds the universe together.

I was dreadfully confused by the duct tape, right up until they actually put it on the uniforms. When did you even describe the out-of-morph uniforms as having stripes-or grey, for that matter? Gwen not mentioning what the duct tape was intended for made the following bit seem forced. I think it might have worked better if she'd gotten sad, been asked why and then mentioned her brother-most people don't talk willingly about traumatic events like that. This was kind of what I was trying to get at before: trauma is, well, traumatic. It takes time to get over problems, and I think there'd normally be a lot more raw emotions.

Even so, that was just one incident. I enjoyed this update.
FlameAmigo619 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This series has a lot of promise, I can tell that right now. The concept is unique, what with the science, labratories, and the ranger suits. I look forward to reading more from you. Keep up the good work!
Michelle the Editor chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
You continue to do well! I enjoyed a lot of the dialogue, Seymour's "But I don't want to (get out of your way)" particularly, both for that ridiculously heroic stubbornness I love, and what it says about his character. I am very curious about the Secret Project.

It's been a while since I heard about Andrew's past, and this is an interesting turn of events, albeit a little underdone emotionally-Andrew doesn't act particularly surprised when it happens, asking a lot of rational questions and only going into Shock Mode afterwards. This might just be him, but since the previous chapter had a similar feel, I'm not so sure. If it's just that he's numb from the sheer amount of insanity the world's gone through, that needs to be played up some more, because so far this doesn't feel even as dark as RPM.
MerlockVonBaron chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
nice chapter well biomecha finally revealed who she was. i wonder if she will become human again. hope so cant wait to see more and would like some artwork as well
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Keep going on with the story
MerlockVonBaron chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
well been awhile since you put a chapter up. cant wait to see more
Michelle the Editor chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
One: I love the chapter title, not entirely sure why, possibly just the way it sounds. Your action and character development are great, and the action is well-paced. I love Rob and Rebel's backstory, though it could do with a little more emotion. The fact that this very website is nicknamed The Pit gives it a whole different dimension, though. Beware of sliding into "talking heads syndrome." This last one is really, really final draft-y, but most of your sentences start with "the" or a noun, nothing else, and it doesn't flow quite as smoothly as it could.

Well done and keep up the good work!
SSJ-Jolt chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
You don't believe in exolution... eesh... I could debate you on that for a year and still not present all the evidence but whatever.

I noticed Michelle mentioned the air in space part of power rangers, it should be noted thats only on Luna, our moon. Official Power Ranger sources state that the air, and Earth like gravity, is supposedly only in the area around where Rita's castle was, due to the magical forces at work there.

Personally I just chalk it up to Power Ranger silliness, it's a series about people in primary coloured spandex, you can't expect proper science from the writers.
MerlockVonBaron chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
hey i was wondering if you are planing on updating the fic soon. i figure adding 2 new rangers would be nice. if you need ideas let me know.
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
I like the character clashing in the beginning, and the Rangers thinking their way out of a problem. Also, hooray, someone else who doesn't believe in evolution! Considering Power Rangers has air in space, evolution sort of fits with the scientific silliness.

Your descriptions are getting steadily better, just a little more ought to do it.
Michelle the Editor chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Just as good as the Mythic Rangers, and a unique Ranger theme. Your writing is strong, with the occasional redundant word, misspelling or other little mistakes, and more description would be nice. I like the nod to Jungle Fury.

Gelato: Italian ice cream.

You say Seymour is Native American, and immediately go on to describe him as being blond and blue-eyed. What? When Andrew's discussing his backstory with the others, he stops being sad rather abruptly. The Rangers' introductions are a bit abrupt. If you could describe the man meeting and talking to the first, then mention the same guy the next two times, that would smooth it over. The descriptions tend to be unbalanced, with two lines describing our first monster attack and an entire paragraph dedicated to the Rangers' clothing.

I'm enjoying this story, which is more than I can say for some of the other fics I've reviewed recently. It's good clean fun without Mary Sues, for once, and I wish more people would write like this.
Knight191 chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Really good, but a little short. other than that, it's the best power rangers fanfiction I've read. Please keep it up!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2