Reviews for Here Is the Deepest Secret Nobody Knows
P chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Very sad and very beautiful.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
What a tragic triangle; and the sad part, only Lily and James will get what they want.

Tragic and well written.
nom chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
laughs. so so sad.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh, I loved this so much. I think you did such a wonderful job with this. Your writing is superb. Keep up the awesome work!
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh GOD. This is just incredibly lovely, and you deserve dozens and dozens of reviews for it. My heart, my heart! Remus all heart-broken and subtle, and Lily beautiful and Snape...

SO PERFECT. I don't care that it isn't canon. I want more fics from this verse. I love the idea of Remus, Severus, and Lily being a Harry, Ron and Hermione-eque trio. Although with infinitely more intrigue. And hope at the end! Thanks for writing this.
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was heartbreaking and sweet. Severus deserves so much and it really does break my heart that he'll never get it. I hope he and Remus can find love together, I think they would be cute (and rather hot too). :)
Snowbear chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh, very nice! Short and sweet. I'd love a follow up post-DH!
TheOneThatOnceWas chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wish this was real.
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Oh, this is such a painful, beautiful story. Every heart bears its own burden, doesn't it?

Cheers,

RV
wallyflower chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thoroughly satisfying to see Severus snubbing Lily at the end.
Nautical Acronym chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love that this isn't just about Severus and his secret love. Remus has one too. This was thuroughly suprising and refreshing. I was a little confused to see Remus hanging out with Severus, but it totaly works. Is this the reason he started hanging out with James and Sirius? Was he ashamed? It also creates a different sort of tention between the characters which I can totaly see existing in the books, but never being addressed. That dislike between them not just stemming from that one incident in the Shrieking Shack, but from these mixed feelings and confusing notions.

This was a great read! I always enjoy your stories :)

Keep Smiling!
kerplank chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Gah. Love e.e. cummings and your fanfiction. The two together is even more amazing.

Severus and his adoration for Lily almost broke my heart, as did Remus having to wait in the background, just waiting for Severus to see. Their kiss read so painful and raw. Loved this! And finally I can add something of yours to my C2!
Adrienne MacKeltar chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh wow. I didn't see that coming. :D

I really liked this; Snape is one of my favorite characters, and I like when people are able to get him across as a decent person despite his issues.

And Remus...oh dear. :D Thoroughly enjoyed this.