Reviews for Back To December
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
it ends with a question. not sure of i like that. Oh I love the story, but it feels chopped off randomly.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I'm enjoying this wonderful work
Adahmel chapter 14 . 7/29/2016
Short, sweet and adorable.
JustPotterhead chapter 14 . 3/19/2015
Awww love it
SereniteRose chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Sweet Story
Zerousy chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
That was a good story :) I enjoyed it.
Zerousy chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I'm kinda missing the evil of Barty but I think I could get used to this fanfic version of him.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
It's a little strange to see Hermione not freak out over a dead man walking around but I'll give it a go.
Raven J. Haile chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
This was very weird, good but very weird. I liked it. :3
mariteri chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
Good story. I never would have thought of this pairing, but you did so very well. It feels somewhat unfinished at the end, but if this was it for you-who am I to say differently? Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read more of your work soon.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
Doesn't seem finished. Cute story anyway though.
Nyx Lien chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
NOOOO IT CANT END!
ruerue123 chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
This was a very cute fanfiction. I love this pairing but I'm a David Tennant fan so... it comes with the territory. It was a bit quick but a nice story to read before going to bed. A sequel would be amazing if you ever get bored :)
Lucyole chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
yay tha was an very amazing story barty was so cute and nice and sweet and hermione just likwe always cool and amazing i just love her thanks for writing that wonderfull story i love her(the story)can you make a sequel to iut were they have there child and what happening betwen the weasleys and the future that would be cool
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 14 . 11/27/2011