Reviews for Four and a Half Doctors
readthishit chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Aw, the 10th Doctor's so emo :'( But I totally understand why 11 is the one that forgets. Ignorance can be bliss, you know?
Diving in chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm a bit confused, which Doctor is with Romana ? Eight ? Because I only ever saw her with the fourth doctor. Also, are this doctor and Romana in a relashionship, as well as the 5th doctor and Turlough ?
Shara Raizel chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
i wasn't sure what to think at first when you made ten into a bad guy because ten is my favorite doctor and i always hated how broken the writers made him before regenerating into eleven. But anyways LOVED this fic. not as much as it's sequel but it was good and i do love that five got to be sort of the main hero and i loved the understanding wise role eleven got to have. Gonna have to check out the hello doctor fic now. _
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
oh dear just what have you done to our once delightful number ten? :O i really feel for him though. it seems that i just keep reading your works in a backwards order. XD oh well. i really like what's happening so far and looking forward to reading more! i was so excited to read ianto in the first chapter so i'm hoping that ianto shows up again later down the line. _
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 12 . 10/23/2011
Lovely story. I was looking for something with both River and Romana in it, and this was all that came up. Love your name, by the way. XD
pmnight73 chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I wasn't familiar with the 5 & 8 doctors, but that didn't stop me from reading it. Now I'm going to check them out. This was wonderful & I look forward to your other fantastic creations! :)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
Oh, wasn't that little line in that SJA episode when the Doctor was all "yeah, I went back and saw EVERYBODY" a mind-screw? I figured when I watched TEoT that it was just the Children of Time that he visited- after all, those were the only ones we saw. I should've known it was EVERYBODY. I should've realized. I mean, this is TEN we're talking about- the Doctor with the most nostalgia EVER. I whole-heartedly approve of your decision to write a series about that; I want to do the same thing, but with all the plot bunnies in my head acting like the rabbit from Monty Python, I really can't. Best to let someone else (someone as talented as you) handle that. I'll enjoy reading it more than writing it, I think, anyway.

And all the goodbyes... wonderful. Really wonderful. Amy Turlough *laff* (yes, LAFF, do you have a problem with that?), Five Romana ...well, basically it equals Laura having a giant fangirl moment, because 5/II is my secret shipping... River giving Ten some final words of comfort to send him on his way... well, that's just brilliant.

It makes me wonder, though... I wonder if this was before or after he devirginized Elizabeth the First? I'm not sure WHY it makes me wonder that... but it does. My brain works in mysterious ways... :/

In any case, looking forward (anxiously) to more from you ASAP!
ANARCHY RULES chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
This was a very good story, but didn't the Fifth Doctor meet Eight in The Eight Doctors? Is the new story on the Time War going to cover Eight's regeneration to Nine? Whatever it is, I am so looking forward to it. Allonsy.
alfalfaba chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
Wonderful ending, I loved all of it. Great characters and neat plot. I'd definitely like to read an 8/Romana/Turlough paradox story too... Fantastic!
ANARCHY RULES chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
Extremely, very good
MayFairy chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
great chapter! i'm glad everything is fine now.

i haven't been able to see any episodes or anything with the eighth doctor in it. would you be able to give me some links or something so i could see what he was like?
ANARCHY RULES chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
Great work! I'm really enjoying this and I am looking forward to the update.
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is the kind of thing I want to see on the show. Thanks for adding Eight, he was always a favourite.
thebadwitch13 chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Well. I just read this wonderful jewel of a story from top to bottom.

Bravo. Bravo indeed.

It makes perfect sense for the Mara to attack the 10th Doctor. The way you described the fight between the Mara and the Doctors was simply brilliant. Becuse of course, what they are really fightning in the end is themselves.

And poor Amy! The idea of her seeing everthing as a dream, her vauge awareness that the Doctor is keeping secrets from her...

oh, dear, broken, Ameila Pond.

Of course Rose would save 10. Always Rose for him.

I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Hugs!
MayFairy chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
that was a brilliant chapter! they defeated the mara, didn't they?