Reviews for Classified Information!
pikaree1 chapter 16 . 2/3
The Dino-chappie-chap was wonderful, mostly because of a) Squalo and b) Tsuna. Platonicism for the win. *fist pumps* Also Dino trying to kiss Squalo out of curiosity and Squalo subsequently flipping out was hilarious.
yaoiyurilovers chapter 8 . 2/2
Like they say"love hurts"literally
pikaree1 chapter 7 . 2/2
Predictably, I loved Squalo's the most, particularly the ones with Yamamoto and Xanxus in them. I was looking for a way to describe what I consider Squalo's platonic and somewhat murderous relationship with Yamamoto, and you just gave it to me, so thank you for that. My top three favorites on the list were that one, the last one detailing Squalo's complete loyalty to Xanxus (kinda like Gokudera to Tsuna, except way cooler and far less worshipful), and the one where his first word was a shout of "VOOOOI" and his father ran outside to proudly scream the same. I. Just. Loveloveloved it. Because SQUALO.
(And because sexual themes were for once absent, and I'm really really grateful for that.)
8ub chapter 6 . 3/13/2016
corpse?!
HIEEE I never knew that!
sdoug chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
so basically he's an insane bloodthirsty version of Shamal with some other tidbits thrown in
Mrs. Belphegor chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
MY BELPHEGOR IS VIIIIIRGIIIIIIIIIIIN /3
Guest chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
Basil's flames are blue because he has rain flames and not sky
Dashmirez chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Lol I loved Dino's chapter! He is my second favousite character, Basil being the first Btw you spelt hibari's first name wrong its Kyoya not Kyouya.;) I think you should do Bianchi, I want to know how she first met Reborn.
Prince-Byakuran chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
you made him a
Prince-Byakuran chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
i want takeshi as my husband RIGHT THIS INSTANT! /
Prince-Byakuran chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
...WTF A PROSTITUTE?!...WTF xanxus just WTF...
Karismatik Bruh chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
oh my god for number 10 my cousin burned water somehow, it was hilarious!
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
omg, that was amazing. Hibari is so epic/badass/serious that alot of that type of stuff just made me crack up, like 47, 36 (willpower? amazing), and 16. 2 was just plain awesome. omg, illegal tonfas. I wonder if a police officer ever tried to see his permit for them. If they did, I bet he/she was bitten to death for their trouble. And, of course there is Hibari's prideful tear and that Christmas Party make-out session he tried to forget. Hahah! Gosh, I think he might just be my favorite character next to Squalo. Why do I like the (possible) psychopaths?
Guest chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
2583829
NabatoTwins chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
#24 is one of my favourites! Like, really! I burst out laughing like mad! XDDD GWAD!