Reviews for Lips Like Sugar
Amefloza13 chapter 15 . 11/24/2017
Tarde como tres días en leer la historia y lo amo!

Continuará?
Rainbow Prime chapter 7 . 10/11/2017
Tails you weak dumb s***. If Cosmo finds out about what you're doing, how do you think she'll feel?
Rainbow Prime chapter 3 . 10/10/2017
Amy's name was on the list through the magic of bureaucracy!
watch?vlb8fWUUXeKM
Yay!
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Aww... but Amy and Tails would be adorable! Now that I have the idea in my head that is ...
Anywho, I spotted a random Sally Acorn in this chapter! I have a perfect song for her!
watch?v1NJ0KkmwgEo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Everyone in this story is ooc, I don't understand why everyone insists otherwise. I guess bravo for a story not revolving around smut but damn
MissMJS chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
Oh lord, this has to be one of the BEST Shadamy stories I've read! Get ready, 'cause I'm gonna let you have it!

WARNING: the following will include cuss words just a few spoilers for new readers (I tried not to reveal TOO much...).

First, the main characters:

Sonic- THIS FUCKIN' BASTARD DOESN'T KNOW WHEN TO TAKE 'NO' FOR AN ANSWER! How arrogant and selfish can he be?! Alas, he did eventually straighten himself, so... :P

Cream- Amy may be the glue of the team, but Cream is it's dedication to each other! She is such a sweet heart...

Cosmo- I've always loved Tails and her together! So cute! But damn, keep her away from alcohol! xD

The chaotic team- Vector cracks me up, Charmy is like the adorable little brother from hell, and Espio is fuckin' awesome! xD

Silver- THIS BASTARD IS MY BEST FRIEND! Shit, he made my sides hurt so many times! xD

Cookie- This damned little devil has me wrapped around his claw! AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN HIM! xD

Shadow- I don't even know where to start. First, bravo for keeping him well in character. Seriously! Next, the only words I can think of to describe him in this are...
Sexy motherfuckin' hedgehog! xD

Amy- Ahh, by far my favorite character! Her dedication, wisdom, selflessness, sarcasm, light-heartedness, and EVERYTHING! The best part? She wasn't even very OOC!

Now, the story:

Amazing job! You wanna know how I know that? First, I read it, and second, I'M FUCKIN' PISSED I HAD TO WAIT FIFTEEN FUCKIN' CHAPTERS FOR THOSE TWO STUBBORN HEDGEHOGS TO FUCKIN KISS! That, my friend, is when you know it's a good story! xD :,(

The chapters were delightfully long- although the reason for me to stay up until 2 am more than once- and the writing was spectacular! It all tied together wonderfully!

Every time I though I found something you forgot about, you ended up throwing it back into the mix the further I read on! Bravo! :D

Although, I was kinda disappointed with the way it ended. The kiss was FANTASTIC, don't get me wrong, but I had some unanswered questions. Like, is Sally actually gonna do something (which I thought she was) or was she full of hot air? Did Shadow kill Eggman when he finally saw him (haha...)? What about Charmy and Cream? And Espio's new temporary medical condition? Does Tails and Sonic's relationship remain the same?

I loved every bit of this, and am reminded of why the hell I can't be rid myself of my Shadamy side.

Shadamy side: "I ain't goin' fuckin anywhere! TEAM SHADAMY!" *High-fives Elise*

...

What? (Hahahahah! xD)

Bravo, bravo, bravo! :) Thank you for the amazing story!
Byrd3-13 chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
Most stories (especially ones this long) would have had them kiss a lot sooner. But the anticipation that built up because of the wait made the moment so much more satisfying. We were also able to see how they cared about each other throughout the story in other ways which was very sweet.
PhoenixNinja101 chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
I LOVE YOU COOKIE!
TheRaven chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
You. Are. A. Freaking. Genius.

I don't have a lot if words to describe how ÄWĒŚØMĒ this story is. Great, amazing, beautiful work my friend. Please write more Shadamy as this was truly the, if not one of the greatest Shadamies ever. You deserve 1/2 of all the money in the world, you've earned it.
YOYO chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
dude u should totally right a sequel because this is probably the best shadamy story out there
kawiineko chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I LOVED IT SOOOOOOO MUCH! props to your imagination
Silver Jaika chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
Just re-reading my favorite chapter in your kick ass story:Total Half-Naked Chick Hunting!
Swaggerlicious Tia Maria chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
aww an adorable story :)
Sanity Diane Crescent chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
This story is amazing!
aurathestar chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Hi.
I write really dumb reviews, don't I?