Reviews for Teenage Dream
Person chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Fantastic! I so wish this would've happened, but then we wouldn't have gotten the awesomeness of 2x16, but still would've been nice...
Jakuriin chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
aww:)
deleted9 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So cute! I just love it!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Very sweet
nyahchatnoir chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
You see, this is how the episode should have ended! You are awesome for writing this.
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Hey, let the couple kiss all they want! I wish I could date them but alas I am the wrong gender. Best friends will do! Really cute and I love how Blaine cares about Kurt when Kurt mentions that it was his first boy kiss. Thanks for posting!

hpswst101
LJ chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
i think you have the first klaine story on here...

very cute.
Kayashima.L chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
At least I'm not the only one who thought this is how the episode should have gone. When Kurt was just sitting there with Blaine next to him telling Jim about this first kiss my sister and I yelled at the tv "just kiss him!" My parents think we're weird now because we linked so angry. Awesome story
HeCalledHerCass chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You see, THIS is how Never Been Kissed should have ended :)
dalecoops54 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
THANK YOU! THAT'S WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! God, stupid writers and not realizing what I need! lol.
Liie20 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hey, i really love your story. It's amazing, Kurt and Blaine are so perfect for each other. And yes, Blaine should really kissed Kurt. So thank you to write it !

PS : sorry if my english is weird or not very good 'cause i'm french :)
Mama Umbridge loves Klaine too chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
3 So much love 3
G chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is AMAZING, that's what i wanted to happen in the episode :)
abstergos chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
It should have ended this way. :3

I love it.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
awww, so fluffy and adorable! I am TOTALLY a Klaine shipper now! Like FOR SERIOUS! IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!