Reviews for Rendezvous
Cpl. Hicks chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This is one of my favorite PE stories here on . PERIOD. I love the characterizations of both Kyle and Aya. You wrote them spot on. The use of description and action also led the story to a wonderful climax (in more ways than one, heh). And yeah, that steamy scene between Kyle-Aya was... HOT. e_e It was really clever of you to keep the readers guessing at the end.

I wish there were more wonderful Aya x Kyle stories like this to read! Thank you for writing an incredible story and making my day! _
bazookabii chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was very well written!
Blitz.Magister chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Really great story here... You wrote the characters really well! ;)

Oh, and I'll sound like my English teacher here, but great use of descriptive techniques, especially at the beginning!

I want it to have been real, so I'll say it is.

Keep on writing!

(Also, I love the magically-sobering-up Kyle in here.)
GroundZeroFirework chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
To be Honest it was kinda weird to be a Dream, so I'm guessing real. But since the game doesn't show that, no one really has any proof.
Wordgawk chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Yee-haw, another fic in the desert that is the PE section! Great details and a tough choice: real or not? Hmm.
741AuthorNCS chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Nice one shot. We needed it.
pococurantism chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
love it. there's nothing much more to say than that. :)
Rainfox88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh come on, that was messed up! Now I don't know if it was real or not! Aya, stop dreaming like that! That was fantastic! A drunk Kyle and Aya watching cartoons haha. This was very emotional, and I loved that. Man it has been forever since I played PE2, and now I want to play it even more from this! Oh and 3rd Birthday! I really need a psp! XD This was awesome! Totally faving this! :)