Reviews for Where You're Meant To Be
robbstarkswoman chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Wow. I love this. I love all the different ways they could have been and just gah. Well done.
Lielac chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Yeah, sure, make me cry why don't you.

-sniffle-

yaaaaaay
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
In the 1st I believe the italics are a previous conversation. That was quit ea new and innovative touch.

The 2nd one is a scene I can't say I haven't imagined myself. So it was nice to see that one.

The 3rd; well like in the prequel to this story there's always a scene in the post-creation-of-Empire.

And like in the previous story I see you've replaced character in a scenario which I usually don't like a lot. The 4th one puts Padmé and Anakin in the places of Leia and Han but I can't say you've copied the scene from Return of the Jedi. It was quite plausible and nice,

The 5th one portrays Padmé as someone very lowly which I believe she is far above as a woman as strong, smart and beautiful as her deserves to be in a better position.

The 6th is what could have happened if Anakin was a better persuader than Padmé. Only reason she confessed in Attack of the Clones was because she thought they were about to die anyway and she wanted him to know that first.

My favourite would have to be..3 surprisingly now that I think about it since there's no way he can make her lose the will to live by turning to the Dark Side in that situation. They can just have a secret relationship and she might just convert him back to the good side.

Hmmm on a side thought I wonder if Padmé would ever give herself to the Emperor for Anakin's sake. I'd just love to read a fic about that...don't mind my evil thoughts; they come and they go,

Anyway it was a wonderful story to read and reviewing it made me think and type a lot. I once again look forward to reading the sequel to this. Sad to think it is the last of this kind in the trilogy.

Yours sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
aa so beautiful! i liked all the little snapshots. but haha i would have preferred if each of them were actually a story ;) great job!
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love this! I just read freefall the other day and I was so excited when I found this and it didn't disappoint! Will you continue on with another story?
Skatious chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Sequel to "This Free Fall" once i read those words i was like YEAAAAAH!":D Free Fall was better though :\. i liked the 3rd one.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very interesting AU's. And very nice.

I'd have to say that V is my favorite, though I can't say why. Maybe because it shows two different ways Anakin is, ah, welcomed home. Maybe because it held my favorite line, "but the second time around was all about her, worshiping her body and silently expressing his appreciation for her."

Well done,