Reviews for Ridiculous
well this is cute.
Achocolatada chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Own, this is so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I can't believe it. I read your story every once in a while and I just realized that I haven't reviewed it yet. Which is weird cause I love your story. The gentle tone and the mutual love between Logan and James. It's just so sweet. The little gesture, which basically demonstrates trust, affection and well simply love. It's heartwarming and I'm sure that I didn't read this OS for the last time today. It's one of my favorites.

Dora.
Alli loves Joey Logano chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
awwwww...enough said
rensahannou chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
lsdkflkasjf this is really really cute.
IveBeenInADaze chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Okay, so I'll be sending you my dentist bill as soon as possible.

Because that was so sweet that I got cavities.

:D
Velandrae chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was so sweet & adorable.
Ann Hood chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
AWWWWWWW... cute little story loved.
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Daw! This was cute.
OhhhSkyler chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This was way too precious. So much adorabke fluff! Great job! Bravo! 3

I have a question though, and hopefully it does make me sound like a total lameo. "It was the way James' body leaned slightly back into his as Kris replaced the comb with tentative fingers" ...Who's Kris? :/ Or did you mean Logan and accidentally type Kris?

But anyway, I cannot wait for more of your fics! Whether it be Kogan, Jagan, or a different BTR pairing altogether, I'm sure I'll love it.
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Oh goodness. My Jogan heart is very happy at the moment! :D This was just...so so sweet, on so many levels. Not even bothering to count the obvious romantic fluff. I mean, he was combing his hair! HE WAS COMBING HIS HAIR! The implications of just the INTIMACY of that act, especially when it comes to James. Just, guh. Absolutely beautiful. And the neck nuzzling...can we just agree that that is probably the sweetest mental image ever created? And I like the "ridiculous" theme, it was absolutely precious. I'm sure I could gush more, but my husband is bugging me to continue leveling with him so we can spend time together...yeah...Thank you for this lovely read, it was beautiful. :D
Tabrina chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I love you... have I told you that lately? Because you're stories are amazing.. and there is nothing to NOT love in this. Fluffy adorable Jagan 3
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
was really job!
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I love kogan AND jagan ;D This was awesome and sweet and the perfect little scene :D it totally had me smiling! :)