Reviews for the uncommon people
josepharthur chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
The lack of Quick on glee is disgusting - what would I do without your Puck/Quinn oneshots? As you mentioned in your story, it's as if Beth was never born and they never even had a history. Quinn is with Sam and Puck doesn't seem to care too much. It drives me crazy!

Which is why I'm so glad you're kind enough to share your stories with us fanfiction readers. They're crazy entertaining and of course well written! Keep on writing! I will most definitely keep on reading. :)
sparklinglemonade chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
If you understood how much I wished this was real, you'd actually feel sorry for me. I hate that there's a quick drought going on - I hate that the writers just casually forget that they had a child, and that perhaps there would be some damn tension, or sadness, or something. I hate that Sam is so damn blonde and his mouth is so damn big, and that Quinn indirectly spoke to Puck last night and it wasn't even acknowledged.

Today, I hate a lot of things.

Anyway, this was beautiful - it was perfect (perfect in a Quick sort of way, not like in a fairy tale sort of way, clearly), and it made me hopeful for something to happen on the show - something even a quarter of this wonderful would be nice.
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
THIS SHOULD'VE HAPPENED IN THE EPISODE! Seriously. I am so sad that there's no Quick, I can't even be happy that Quinn's happy with Sam.

This is amazing, and as I said, should've happened :)
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I really hope Ryam Murphy reads this one day soon...really really.

I wish you were in charge of Glee scripts T_T

This was perfect.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
You should send this to the writers of Glee seriously
Jesse chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I wish this really happened. :( Great one-shot!