Reviews for I Never Knew
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
I guess her mom never told her she was his daughter or anything else about the man, since he is a stranger to her.
tululah chapter 23 . 4/5/2015
Thanks for an entertaining story.
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Interesting
mounds01 chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
Very good story!
snoopylover60 chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
That's the end?

That's where you ended it?

Wow... sequel anyone?
SuperAsh chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Awwww! You did it! You HEA'd :-) great story, thank you for sharing it & I'm so so glad I finally read it. Looking forward to more lovely stories 3
SuperAsh chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Oh sweet heavens! Not at chapter 20 of 23! I'm trying to convince myself things will be HEA by 23 because you surely wouldn't do this to me right?
*dives back in*
SuperAsh chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
*sigh*
I love it! I love that Bella is just like her dad. Draws, loves the outdoors, and im guessing pancakes every morning too. I love that edward gave her a chance, I love that! And his weekend cottage - it's just perfect!

If things are going to get ugly I don't want it. I just want a perfect piece of bliss from here on out. Okay?
SuperAsh chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
I feel so sorry for Bella, she obviously didn't have parents who taught her how to deal with life. Good thing she has edward! 3
SuperAsh chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
GAH! Renee! Edward! Bella! This is awesome 3
SuperAsh chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
*sigh* edward is already making me feel dazzled. WHY did i wait so long to start reading this, you are brilliant!

Smiles :-)
Nikki1219 chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
I loved this- thanks for sharing it. :) Do you have more stories posted on another site? In your AN at the end, it sounds like you might have some more somewhere.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
OK, while I'm glad Renee isn't a raging psycho, and that Bella will be able to still have a hopefully halfway-decent relationship with her and Phil, who the heck is messing with Bella? Sue? Leah? Lonny? Clicking next to find out...
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Renee is a freaking loony. Sheesh, what's wrong with her?
6,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »