Reviews for I Never Knew
SuperAsh chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
I love it! I love that Bella is just like her dad. Draws, loves the outdoors, and im guessing pancakes every morning too. I love that edward gave her a chance, I love that! And his weekend cottage - it's just perfect!

If things are going to get ugly I don't want it. I just want a perfect piece of bliss from here on out. Okay?
SuperAsh chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
I feel so sorry for Bella, she obviously didn't have parents who taught her how to deal with life. Good thing she has edward! 3
SuperAsh chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
GAH! Renee! Edward! Bella! This is awesome 3
SuperAsh chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
*sigh* edward is already making me feel dazzled. WHY did i wait so long to start reading this, you are brilliant!

Smiles :-)
Nikki1219 chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
I loved this- thanks for sharing it. :) Do you have more stories posted on another site? In your AN at the end, it sounds like you might have some more somewhere.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
OK, while I'm glad Renee isn't a raging psycho, and that Bella will be able to still have a hopefully halfway-decent relationship with her and Phil, who the heck is messing with Bella? Sue? Leah? Lonny? Clicking next to find out...
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Renee is a freaking loony. Sheesh, what's wrong with her?
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Yeah, no one should get smoochy and warm and cozy because of Renee. Not even Renee. *shudder* I'm glad he came back. :D Looking forward to hearing what happened the night Charlie died.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
All things considered, I can't blame her for reacting the way she has. Good for him, telling her to stop. I know it hurt her feelings, but the last thing she needs is to hide behind the physical (whether it's just kissing or more) with him. All it would do is make any future relationship more difficult, if not ruin things entirely.

Clicking next now...
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
Good freaking riddance. I hope she takes a wrong turn a drives off a cliff. "He doesn't matter." Ha! Stupid nasty controlling lying piece of filth. :( Bella did wonderfully well dealing with her- I hope she can keep it up.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Good grief, I'm glad I can just click the next button! Where is Edward? Did he see Renee and leave? I assume if there was shouting, even in her dazed state she would have heard it? Or is Edward still obliviously getting things from his truck? Clicking next to find out...
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Poor Bella. Of course she can grieve for him- not the loss of him in her life, the way Edward and others can, but the loss of possibility. She'll never get the chance to know him, and in some ways her grieving may be worse because of it. Oh my goodness I'd like to kill Renee and Phil- *especially* Renee! :(
Capricorn75 chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Aw, the end. I hate not having any more chapters to click on, but it was a good story- I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Capricorn75 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Well, even though I prefer when a character can't be redeemed and they stay an asshole, I know Bella is happy to be able to get some answers and forgive her mom. So kudos to Renee for finally doing the right thing.
6,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »