Reviews for I Never Knew
Kopec82 chapter 23 . 7/4/2015
Ahhh too short, i want more
berniedette chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
I know this is weird, but thinking that Edward is attracted to Bella seems wrong to me. I mean, she supposedly looks just like Charlie! Gross. Lol! _
berniedette chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Wow, I'm really liking this story.
I feel for Bella, I really do. Her freaking parents lied to her her whole life.
I hope her attraction towards Edward is just as an artist for now... It's waaaaaaayyyyy too soon for him.
Anyway, thanks for this cool story!
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 5/17/2015
We'll I really loved this story but it definitely ended to soon. That you so much for your time and for facing the pressure that comes from writing. You are an amazing writer luv!

God Bless you sweetie!
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 5/17/2015
I'm so glad he shot that bastard! I know Edward can't be dead!
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 5/17/2015
On no only one more chapter! Pls be still my heart...
Well at least Renee finally told the truth. Now we have to find out Edwards story...
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 5/17/2015
I guess some asshole from Edwards past killed Charlie. Or Edward just feels guilty because he somehow couldn't get there fast enough to save Charlie. I just know Edward isn't at fault! He's a good man and I hope she gets herself together and asks some questions. I do know they never caught the guy..
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
Of course you love him. Who wouldn't love him. Damn I love him and he's not even human!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 5/16/2015
Hot Damn! Lord have mercy, but Edward is killing me! I know I would surely believe his feelings! Give me some Edward, damn you are killing me here. I haven't had sex in a loooong time! Now I'm talking to a fictional man, and oh what a man! Ok I've calmed down! Thanks so much for writing.

Are we asuming Bella is on birth control?
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
Have to read more now! Loving this wonderful escape!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
I'm so sorry that you were so sick when writing this. I hope you are doing better now sweetie. You are so very talented! I love these two so much and it was wonderful to hear from Edward, how he's been thinking of her. He sounds like he is just as messed up as she is, but they are both fighting for making things better in their life and I just love this!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
Poor Bella, if only she could see how strong she really is! I'm glad Edward did the right thing for her by stoping them from going further. It shows me just how good he is and how much he does respect her.
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 5/16/2015
I'm so proud of Bella! I know how bad she hurts but she held her own and I am proud! Thank God Edward came in and helped give her strength...
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
Oh that was so sweet of him holding her...and now this bitch shows up!?
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
I've had three spinal fusions on my back over ten years and now I can barely walk. I hope your back is better by now because I know what you went through and I hope you are ok now.

I can't wait until these two kiss and more!
6,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »