Reviews for I Never Knew
venomousgal chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
What powerful imagery you weave! I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of your story. Well done.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
so intriguing! I love a good mystery in fic.
AuntMissa chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I don't know where this story is going, but I think I am already hooked! Can't wait for the next chapter.
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
just found this fic from cosmogirl7481. I can't wait until the next chapter - copward should be fun!
Lily-Girl'88 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Hmm seems like someone kept from her a big secret that may just change her life. I can't wait to see how it all develops.
Parker137 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I just checked this out after reading What Speaks in the Darkness this afternoon. I am instantly drawn in and curious to see how the story will unfold. I love the writing and the atmosphere created around the funeral scene- the words were beautiful. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks so much- I'm so glad I found this!
rubell chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
no teasers for me please...was rec'd this by cosmogirl, still not sure where you are going with this except that renee never told bella that phil isnt her daddy...
JoMarie54 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great job so far. I'm definitely drawn into this story already. So Bella didn't know Charlie was her Dad, and his significant other by the grave site was Sue Clearwater with Seth and Leah I'm guessing. And of course the man with the nice hands has to be Edward. This should get interesting!
kbdragonfly chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Poor bella and how doesn't she know anything about Charlie. Wtf renee
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Oooooh. I'm intrigued. Thanks to cosmo for the rec.

Can't wait to read more. So in this one Bella knows nothing about her father. Interesting twist...

Cheers,

Sherrie
Justmecp chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great start...can't wait to see where this goes!
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
YAY so glad this is posted.. i'm totally fail at reading things when I want to but I finally got back to this alert in my email!

I love your writing and I'm intrigued by this story.

and the man with the fingers..yes please! :)

I love this ... "Right now, I'm not where I belong, and I feel like someone has moved my jeans to the left side of the closet without my permission."

We all know what that feels like!

Can't wait for the updates my dear!

xo

jaime
MadelineRenee chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great start!
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So excited to see where this goes!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Intreging!

You have done an amazing job of pulling us into this story. The familiarity of some of the characters, but still different than the 'usual' has me hooked, even if we only know the names of a few. I can't wait to see where you take us.
6,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 384 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 .. Last Next »