Reviews for I Never Knew
kitkat681 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So excited to see where this goes!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 11/11/2010

You have done an amazing job of pulling us into this story. The familiarity of some of the characters, but still different than the 'usual' has me hooked, even if we only know the names of a few. I can't wait to see where you take us.
Kay-El-Jay chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
A great start to the story, I am intrigued. The folding flag scene was very well written, quite emotional.

Looking forward to the next update
Alterite chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Yay! Another story by you!

It seems that it will be a bit less depressing than Tuesday's gone (which I'm glad about, don't mistake me), and if it's as much as half as good (and that is clearly going in that direction), I'll have a wonderful time reading it!

The premiss is very very interesting. I love how much you manage to tell us about Bella and even about Edward in so few words. I'm really looking forward to see how that unfolds!

Love from France,
inkle28 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
great chapter
dazzled 24-7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I can't even imagine how unnerving it is to be thrown into a situation like that without knowing much of anything. This should make for one heck of a ride!

This is really promising; I like it already! You do a great job of drawing people in. I feel very, very anxious to read more. The story is very intriguing, so I truly feel compelled to read more!

How often do you think you'll be posting? I hope it's very often.
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
so i saw this rec'd on bellamarie117's twitter and i'm so glad i read it :) very intrigued so far, can't wait for chapter 2 :)

Jessypt chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oooh! The flag ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Jess xoxo
katetaan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great first chapter! I can't wait for more.
manda2784 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This story sounds like it will be fantastic! I can't wait to read more!
BelovedSunshine chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Soooooooooo sad! And so well wrenched my heart. Great job!

~I don't tend to start stories under 7-10 chapters. Somehow I read this thinking it was a One-shot and now I've started a new fic. Dang it! LOL I hate waiting!

~I will be waiting, though. Excited to know where this goes.

browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
GREAT first chapter!
susanpr chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great fiirst chapter! I'm hooked. So Bella doesn't know that Charley was her father. I guess that's the biggest lie in the summary. I am impatiently waiting for Chapter 2
drkvctry chapter 1 . 11/10/2010 killed Charlie!

loved this first chapter..cant wait to find out the mystery
weedstert chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow...great first chapter..You really helped us get a sense of Bella's current state of mind and her personality. She seems rather sad and lonely. The funeral was so well written. The attention to detail really helped paint a picture in my mind. Awesome. I am dying to find out why Bella doesn't know Charlie. I am hooked already :) Thank you
6,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 384 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 .. Last Next »