Reviews for I Never Knew
colleen5182 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
i wanna run and tackle hug you right now from behind your couch. this has me on the edge of my seat already and i cannot wait for the next update!
CRob25 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Seems interesting, can't wait to read more. )
pippapear chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-OH!

This is verra verra intriguing...

I am so hooked already!

Charlie is her dad? But she didn't know. . . . ? I am guessing/Clutching at straws! ;) lol!

Can't wait to see where you take this! :)

Much love

Emmy.

x x
athena-apollo chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love the mystery here!

I can't wait to see the next chapter!
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Well you've done it again Caren yet another one of your stories to get me hooked on ;) Looking forward to the next update :D
barburella chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
GASP! Renee never told her Charlie is her father? She was raised as Phil's daughter? If I'm guessing correctly, then: OHEMGEE. That's going to be intense.

So glad you're posting a new story.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
A lovely start to an intriguing story! I can't help but wonder why she never knew about him! I could totally visualize Sue, Seth and Leah at the grave. You described them beautifully, and I loved Bella's hand itching to draw the poignant scenes playing out in front of her. Well done!
dana1644 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
OOOOOOOOOOOO, New story from Caren (jumping up and down) Now get out from behind that couch and write many, many chapters...Please?
maria2906 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
yayyyy it's finally here!

I've been looking forward to this with the amazing pics you were teasing us!

Oh wow, Bella is really a control freak! I like it, I'm very curious to see how she'll cope with all of this.

I'm guessing she didn't know Charlie was her dad :/ that's gotta be a huge shock for her.

I cannot wait to see her interaction with Edward :)

Great start bb looking forward for more!
Veronica2991 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Sounds like a good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I am def intrigued! :D
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Caren, glad I'm finally getting to read this. The image used in the stories header - which you posted at Edwardville the last 2 Tuesdays - really "stuck" with me.

Interesting start. There was a sad, anxious, kind of uncomfortable feeling about it all: and I realize that has to do with not only the the graveside service, but also how all of it so so out-of-synch with Bella's very methodical, organized and boring life.

I look forward to more!
mizMandy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
OMG... What a beautiful first chapter. You have just sucked me right in and I can't wait to read more.
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh no. Bella is... Charlie is... oh no. My tummy is in knots thinking about all the possibilities. The thought of Bella not ever knowing her daddy breaks my heart. If I was Bella, and Renee kept this from me... things would get ugly. Bella's old enough to have been in the loop, a long fucking time ago. Poor daddy Charlie. I mean, what would make Renee and Phil do such a thing, huh? *cries* :'(

xoxo
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"Right now, I'm not where I belong, and I feel like someone has moved my jeans to the left side of the closet without my permission."

Oh hi there. Singing my song!

"As subtly as possible, I peer around at their faces, wishing. Neither the things, nor the people I see are familiar. I'd hoped for some kind of spark, some whisper of recognition.

Anything. Something.

But I've got nothing."

All if this is something I think we've all felt at some point. That disconnect from absolutely anything and everything. (And this was a perfect quote for the banner, btw.)

GAH - CHARLIE! :(

So many unanswered questions for Bella (and subsequently, for the reader). I can't wait to see how this progresses because I have a feeling we'll learn a lot about her (personal growth) as we learn more about her father.

Thank you for writing! Come out from behind the couch and snuggle with me instead.

xoxoxo