Reviews for I Never Knew
marigold123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow! What an introductory chapter. Here's OCD Bella...who likes everything in it's place change everything over a phone call. Bella becomes impulsive.

"Walking softly to keep my heels from sinking into the wet earth, I find a comfortable spot behind two taller men where I can peer through the gap in their arms. Somewhere in the distance, I hear music start. The high pitched notes of a bagpipe begin to carry on the breeze, weaving through the bodies and the air around me." I get such a visual picture of what Bella is seeing. Feeling.

So I am wondering too about the family next to the coffin and what these people meant to Charles Swan. I wonder how he died. Does Bella know anything about him? You leave me with lots of questions. Can't wait for more. Enjoyed!
Biology is for luvas chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
this story seems like its going to be great! can't wait for the next update : ]
Agrutle chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow. That was beautiful. I'm sucked in already. I look forward to more of this story!
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very interesting start Caren. Seeing the scene played out in front of Bella and her emotions, especially since she has no clue how she is involved yet, leaves so many things open. Looking forward to seeing where you takes us with this story.
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Get out from behind that couch!

This is off to an amazing start. I'm already so pulled so in. I have a theory brewing in my head and I can't wait to see if I'm right!

Lovely as usual, Caren.

xoxo

Rae
deleepowman chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
The funeral you described was so visual and touched my heartstrings. Police/Fireman/military funerals become visceral occasions and how very symbolic with tomorrow being veteran's day.

I liked how you didn't clue us in until the very end, who's funeral it was and allowed us to think about it during the whole chapter.

Your description of Bella and all of the little chararacter traits you've given her make me think that this story is going to be a journey of finding herself, growth and acceptance. I know those long white gloved fingers belong to MY guy Edward. LOL. Looks as if Renee did a number on her and the shit is going to hit the fan in the near future. Awesome beginning, different premise, you reeled me in. Debbie
MoxieJava chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
very interesting...wonder how she is connected to Charlie swan?
jenmerc chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
It definitely has me interested in what happens next!
cod46 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I feel caught by this. I love the way you displayed the whole scene and Bellas reflections on it.

Looking forward to see how this evolves, thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Really interesting start, I can't wait to read more!
trishchar chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
WOW!
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm very intrigued by your story. I haven't read anything with this premise so I'm looking forward to the rest! )
Just Me Alone chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Caren, this is good! I am so curious...Her last name is Dwyer, so I am assuming her Mom and "Dad" are Renee and Phil. BUT, the man that just passed was actually her father that she never knew, and was lied too...

Oh this is going to be good! I can't wait to see things unwind and truths or lies are told and how Bella handles them...
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
While I'm saddened to see that Charlie's part in this story won't be one of smiles.. this was an incredibly moving chapter. I have my theories on everything, but I'm excited to see how this all unfolds. *squishes*
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
So excited to see a new story! I always love your writing and this one does not disappoint. Very intriguing story line...already can't wait for more. A :) xo ~DD
6,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 387 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 .. Last Next »