Reviews for I Never Knew
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
What an amazing start to this story! The imagery you create with your words is mesmerizing. I can't wait for more!
polyphany chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh, this looks good. Can't wait to read more.
nnnnano chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This story sounds promising! Can't wait for the next chapter!
voyanisen chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wonderful beginning! Your hints of Bella being someone else's daughter, her feeling of not having a similar personality as Phil and Renee, and her compulsive control, were really well done.

Can't wait to read more!
beccasmind chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awe she never knew Charlie was her daddy, how sad to find out that way.
S1lv4n4 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
charlie died :'( buhhh...

he was her dad and she didn't knoww! omg!
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Dude, you did it again. You suck me right into your stories :-)

So, seems like Charlie was her real dad and she never knew of that until now. If that's the case, I wonder how the rest of his family will take it or do they know? Was is wife Sue and his children Leah and Seth maybe? I dunno, from the descriptions... Also, if that's true this sure is gonna be a big freak out for Bella, I mean, talk about not being in control here, LOL.

Beautiful descriptions of the funeral, you really do feel the respect they have for him.

Ok, a millions questions that will be answered as you go.

Can't wait :-)
corporsl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is gonna be good! What an opener! I guess Bella's gonna find out that Phil's not her biological father after all? I'm looking forward to this new adventure!
monomo chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I am in, I am so in. I don't know how you do it, but it's like you hold this magical power that makes me fall in love with everything you write. Hehe.

As soon as I read 'Isabella Dwyer' I knew some shit with Renee is going down later in the story.

I have some theories brewing in my head and I can't wait to see where you take this story!

lovedlovedloved it!

Monica :]
whiplashes chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm in.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very interesting so far!
JennyPenny1204 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great start! I'm looking forward to learning the story behind Bella's lack of knowledge of Charlie and the other roles of those at his funeral :)
Burntcore chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh boy... this is goign to be good, I just know it. I really wonder what is going to happen when Bella finds out the truth about her real Dad (who I am assuming is Charlie in this fic) and why her mother and her father hid the truth from her.

I'm getting a sense that Bella is in firm control of everything in her life because of how out of control her parents seem to be (vacations whenever - more carefree in their life).

Love it!
pipelynn chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
looking forward to more! ok, i am guessing renee never told bella who her real father is?
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
hmmm, interesting? Guess Renee didn't tell Bella something...important...
6,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 387 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 .. Last Next »