Reviews for I Never Knew
astilbe13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
ummmm hellooo mystery. love it though- the writing is superb :)
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
It blows me away that u were nervous to post this. It was so good. Everything you write is so good! I'm so intrigued... Can't wait to follow along! :-)

Tyra
CinnamonKitty chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I am very interested..great start!
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well now Caren, you have me hooked yet again.

I love everything you do girl. I can't wait to read more but do you HAVE to wait until the 17th to post? I'm thinking maybe the 13th? ;)
JoVersify chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
YAY! A new story from one of my favorite people!

And, oh, such good mystery! I love the way you write in clues.

I'm so curious to know in what heroic way he died, and who it was he gave his life for.

I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm so happy to be reading your words again. :)

XOXO

JO
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great start! Can't wait to see where you take the story!
bemily chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Not Charlie! Way to suck me in! I want to know more. Like now. But I will be patient. It sounds very interesting. I can't wait to see what you have planned.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great first chapter! Looking forward to ch.2
sunnydon7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow!
nvrsrry chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm really excited for this story to get started. I can't wait to see where you'll take us with these two.
laura-1025 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Well, well, well - look at you not confirming my suspicions until the very last sentence, haha!

LOVED this chapter so much, what a great start! I'm completely intrigued to find out more about Bella, who Charlie actually was, why Renee kept Charlie a secret and how Copward is going to be brought into Bella's life.

Squeeeee! I'm so excited you're giving us a new story and I'm totally along for the ride, bb!

xoxoxo

Laura
jansails chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Aaahhh...so bella doesn't know her biological father at all?

I always think the mothers who keep their childrens' true parentage secret should be shot.

Even if the guy is a criminal, everyone deserves to know the truth, the origin of their DNA.

And is Edward the one who folded the flag?

jansails/jan2
SleepMyBella chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wow! I really like this so far. Your writing is lovely. I can't wait to read more!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great start, sounds like Bella was adopted. Thanks!
fanofbones chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
First and foremost, it was beautifully written. Sad, at first I thought it might be Edward in the coffin.

Then for it to be Charlie, well, I have a fuckload of questions ;)

So! Renee and hubbs lied to Bella about her father all those years? Huh

Fuckhot visual: Edward in uniform with long-fingered white gloves...dam-um

fab/vicki