Reviews for I Never Knew
LeAnn388 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
hmm, this is an interesting story. Can't wait to read more!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hey hun welcome back! Long time no see :o) Well this story is off to an interesting start and I can't wait to read more :o) Cya then! Chilly x
sherryola chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh, already my heart is aching. Aching that she's never known him-has to be Charlie-aching for the years he must have missed her. Oh my. I was raised by my dad, and still miss him nearly 14 years after his death, so to me, this first chapter is so sad on so many levels. But, of course, as always with your work, it's wonderful, draws me right in and makes me want so much more.

Oh, I've changed my profile name since the last time you were writing a story. I used to be ncksbrt and changed it to match more closely my email and twitter names. It was my dad's nickname for me. grin. Anyway, just wanted you to know, since i did review other stories under the old name. lovely new story!

Sherry
helen-michelle chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
looking forward to reading more
sakari-x chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I was so happy to see that I have a new Caren story to read! And so good already. Charlie's dead and Renee is liar liar pants on fire! Can't wait for that conversation. So looking forward to more!
ethelouise chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Fascinating start. I'm hooked. Looking forward to your updates.
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
mmm, can not wait to find out what happens.
sugunary chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow.. she has no idea who Charlie is? I see some major confrontations with her mother coming at some point. Cant wait to get further into this.
Donut Magnet chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great first chapter, I'm hooked already! I feel so sad for Bella, becuase if my assumptions are true she missed out on knowing her real father for whatever reasons. Though judging by the feel of the funeral it wasn't because of him being a bad person.
neca1978 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
What a surprise!

Charles swan?

will follow...
Isobel9 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This story is already captivating! I can't wait for your update!
mdf chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
im hooked allready
VeThena chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That's sad to find out about your father - a big part of your life - like that. Miss control is about to have her life turned upside down. Can't wait for more
SweetLovinCullen chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I loved that so heart breaking and beautifully written. At first I thought it was Jasper who had died because of the woman by the coffin.

Really loved it and can't wait for more.
ladyinblue6 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I've been searching for a good Copward story. And I don't think I've read a fic with a Charlie like this either! I'm looking forward to reading this!
6,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 387 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 .. Last Next »