Reviews for I Never Knew
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
I loved this- thanks for sharing it. :) Do you have more stories posted on another site? In your AN at the end, it sounds like you might have some more somewhere.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
OK, while I'm glad Renee isn't a raging psycho, and that Bella will be able to still have a hopefully halfway-decent relationship with her and Phil, who the heck is messing with Bella? Sue? Leah? Lonny? Clicking next to find out...
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Renee is a freaking loony. Sheesh, what's wrong with her?
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Yeah, no one should get smoochy and warm and cozy because of Renee. Not even Renee. *shudder* I'm glad he came back. :D Looking forward to hearing what happened the night Charlie died.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
All things considered, I can't blame her for reacting the way she has. Good for him, telling her to stop. I know it hurt her feelings, but the last thing she needs is to hide behind the physical (whether it's just kissing or more) with him. All it would do is make any future relationship more difficult, if not ruin things entirely.

Clicking next now...
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
Good freaking riddance. I hope she takes a wrong turn a drives off a cliff. "He doesn't matter." Ha! Stupid nasty controlling lying piece of filth. :( Bella did wonderfully well dealing with her- I hope she can keep it up.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Good grief, I'm glad I can just click the next button! Where is Edward? Did he see Renee and leave? I assume if there was shouting, even in her dazed state she would have heard it? Or is Edward still obliviously getting things from his truck? Clicking next to find out...
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
Poor Bella. Of course she can grieve for him- not the loss of him in her life, the way Edward and others can, but the loss of possibility. She'll never get the chance to know him, and in some ways her grieving may be worse because of it. Oh my goodness I'd like to kill Renee and Phil- *especially* Renee! :(
Capricorn75 chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Aw, the end. I hate not having any more chapters to click on, but it was a good story- I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
Capricorn75 chapter 21 . 11/29/2014
Well, even though I prefer when a character can't be redeemed and they stay an asshole, I know Bella is happy to be able to get some answers and forgive her mom. So kudos to Renee for finally doing the right thing.
Edmazing chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
I absolutely loved the story. And I especially like that you mixed up the ending, giving the audience a wedding and a baby without having them belong to E&B. Sneaky, sneaky! Lol

Edmazing chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Absolutely loving this.
Edmazing chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Wow. I never would've expected Bella to get so much out, especially with how the meeting began, but I'm proud for her too. And I love Edward for being that strong supportive guy and letting Bella handle things.
Edmazing chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Love the little sizzles of ust.
Edmazing chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I don't blame her for not being ready to talk to Renee. Taking that time away from both of them was unforgivable, regardless of what excuse Renee wants to use.

Thoroughly enjoying this,