Reviews for I Never Knew
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 5/16/2015
I've had three spinal fusions on my back over ten years and now I can barely walk. I hope your back is better by now because I know what you went through and I hope you are ok now.

I can't wait until these two kiss and more!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
Awww Poor Edward, I would have to give him some. You know, to help with the pressure he's under! Come on you know he wants to, after all you did write this hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
Pls don't think me rude for not reviewing sometimes. I am bedridden over 3yrs due to health problems. I read when I can and try to review but sometimes I can't. I'm really enjoying how they are becoming friends now. I feel so sorry for both of them, both suffering huge losses.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
I guess her mom never told her she was his daughter or anything else about the man, since he is a stranger to her.
tululah chapter 23 . 4/5/2015
Thanks for an entertaining story.
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Interesting
mounds01 chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
Very good story!
snoopylover60 chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
That's the end?

That's where you ended it?

Wow... sequel anyone?
SuperAsh chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
Awwww! You did it! You HEA'd :-) great story, thank you for sharing it & I'm so so glad I finally read it. Looking forward to more lovely stories 3
SuperAsh chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Oh sweet heavens! Not at chapter 20 of 23! I'm trying to convince myself things will be HEA by 23 because you surely wouldn't do this to me right?
*dives back in*
SuperAsh chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
*sigh*
I love it! I love that Bella is just like her dad. Draws, loves the outdoors, and im guessing pancakes every morning too. I love that edward gave her a chance, I love that! And his weekend cottage - it's just perfect!

If things are going to get ugly I don't want it. I just want a perfect piece of bliss from here on out. Okay?
SuperAsh chapter 14 . 12/6/2014
I feel so sorry for Bella, she obviously didn't have parents who taught her how to deal with life. Good thing she has edward! 3
SuperAsh chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
GAH! Renee! Edward! Bella! This is awesome 3
SuperAsh chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
*sigh* edward is already making me feel dazzled. WHY did i wait so long to start reading this, you are brilliant!

Smiles :-)
Nikki1219 chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Wonderful story, thanks for sharing!
6,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »