Reviews for I Never Knew
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Well having the fathers name blank isn't helping.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I wonder why she never knew about Charlie.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
What a terrible way to find out about your real father. :(
BoogieJo78 chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
Great story! Loved it!
Momcycle chapter 23 . 4/4/2014
This story was recently rec'd on FB and I'm so glad it was. I couldn't put it down once I started. You are a very talented writer. Loved the character development and how their relationship progressed. The only thing I was hoping for was more information about their future in the epilogue. Hope you decided to write another story cause I would definitly read it. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
I just cried reading that and it wasn't such a sad chapter even. Something about your writing just draws me in. I love it and it is one of the best I have read in a long long time. Thank you, sincerely.
love BD chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
It was a great story. :)
kadronya chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
I like it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Good one.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
What a great journey. Bella is learning to become who she always should have been and Edward is learning to trust and love again. They are good for each other. Guessing there will be a fair amount of drama to go through but I believe they'll make it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
Enjoying this story. New and refreshing storyline. Characters are interesting with a mix of familiar and new characteristics. Can't wait to see what the worthless piece of humanity called Renee has to say about her lies.
LizziePaige chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
Been really enjoying this story, but ... I'm really annoyed that Bella has forgiven her mother so quickly and so easily. Renee's behaviour and attitude is absolutely appalling and she deserves to feel some heat for it!
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
Thank you so much for leaving this story up for others to read. There used to be so many wonderful authors and stories which are no longer on ffn and that's sad. It's too bad others will not be able to read any of your past stories which were so good! I Just Needed You, Tuesday's Gone, Stolen Singer to name a few. You're so talented and your imagination is to be adored, too! But life moves on, our priorities change and people move away from writing, which I totally understand!
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Obviously Lonnie is stupid to return but thinking he's indestructible and above all, he does. That was his downfall, literally!

And now Bella and Edward both know the other feels the same. Love. Ain't it grand?! ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
Renee got off easy but she has been carrying around the pain, hurt and lies for 24 years so it is time to release it all. I'm glad she and Bella talked and the truths were told. Now for Bella to smooth it over with Edward, or him with her.

I can't believe this story is almost over! Such a bummer. lol
5,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »