Reviews for Two Peas in a Pod
Creativebaby2010 chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Please write more to this story I would love to find out what happens story is really good.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Hey thanks for the sweet update, still very much liking this story. The banter between them is cute and I love the dynamic that little mac and stella alraedy seem to have. Sorry this is short but I enjoyed it and keep up the good work!

rocksmacked chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
awww, that's sweet! Ohh, I like part of end as Mac ask want to trade food as Stella.. :)
BoyyM chapter 9 . 12/14/2010
Thanks for the story was nice to see Sid as a main character and have a look at his life outside the ME's office. Nice plot, little mac and stella are well written and Flack makes a great dad. Look forward to reading more.
BAUMember chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
tHis is just the cutest story i love the little mac and stella thats in it, cant wait for more, so happy stella has a loving home and family now...
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
aww would love to be a part of that sleepover as well! Can't wait until they get lost at the lab! hehe

Had to laugh at Mac's appetite; adult Mac could learn a thing or two! haha and so great to see the kids up to so much - very in character for kids their age. Thanks for the great smile and keep up the good work

Reannederful chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
Please Update Soon
rocksmacked chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
It's great chapter... Love it... that's cute..
BAUMember chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Great chapter loved it they are soo cute and loved Mac and Stella meeting for first time, it was mega cute.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Aww very sweet chapter and nice way to start the day with a smile! :D

Loved the image of stella playing with Flack's hair but had to laugh at sid trying to wake don and then resorting to using the rangers against him, that was too funny! Nice danny to pick the lock - skills of a mis-spent youth eh?

yay loved her and mac finally meeting and then the awkward moment! haha yeah I guess even at that age. Them aruging about the dollies was cute and then mac teaching stella the 'wrong' way to eat spagetti. Keep up the good work!

rocksmacked chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Love it! It's cute.. YAY! Mac met Stella.. I think Mac might crush Stella.. :)
Reannederful chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
Love! Please Update Soon
BAUMember chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
cute loved it cant wait for stella and mackie to meet...
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
aww yay! Stella has a home now! Can't wait for her and mac to get into highjinx at the lab! :D

The banter between Sid and Don was hilarous and I enjoyed reading it! Sid calling don 'donald' was hilarious but it was also cute when don was with the girls and coloring. Of course Stella is now in his heart. Can't wait for more and keep up the good work!

lily moonlight chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
So cute :) I just love Sid and Don in this. It's very entertaining to read; loved the bit about the red crayon :)