Reviews for Speechless
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
si definitivamente megamente siempre serĂ¡ alguien entusiasta
miss koneko chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Squeeee!

Learning their names - that is a super nice touch :)
TGalloway chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I've been reading a lot of Megamind fanfic since watching the film- possibly a little obsession! This is one of my favourites; I see what you mean about it being three shorts but they work really well together and I found myself genuinely giggling at some of the dialogue- excellent stuff, thanks.
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Aww... he memorized their names. I love that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh, I loved this... so incredibly sweet! And you know... "the great Megamind" leaves me speecless too. I couldn't love him more, and I couldn't possibly love this story more; truly amazing. Thanks for writing! This is officially being added to my favorites list as we speak! :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Sad and a little scary, and a little bit sweet. *smiles*
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Loved it
Oogy Boogy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm so glad I ran into this, I missed it before. I love the moments leading up to the grand opening, beautifully written!
u r awesome chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love this! It was so cute and perfect! You wrote it perfectly and captured megamind's cuteness, inocence, and heartfelt actions perfectly. I loved his speech and the ending where he memorized each person's name. This was adorable! You wrote it so well! Thank you for posting this! Please write more fanfics!

u r awesome
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Those were perfect, i loved them!
Lanier chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It was so adorable! I must say that I loved his 'speech'

It was cute how warm he can be...! Not like Metroman, who always acted more like a Star.

3 I loved it.
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
omg! its absolutly beautiful! i wanna cry, really. this is very good, original and a little realistic fic. i loved it. your job in this fic was awesome!
Shadowolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I liked how he memorised their names. It would be something he would actually do I reckon.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I have immensely enjoyed this little MM plot. I actually began tearing up when you had Megamind memorize the citizens' names.

Very touching, your work. Keep it up.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 2/11/2011