Reviews for A Method To the Madness
TwinkleStaar chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Oh, the poems were so beautiful! I love your story I hope Azula gets a happy ending. Well I'll find out, on to the next chapter :D
Anyways thanks for writing this amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Delusions of grandeur. Not illusions of granger. And scars, not scares. If you are going to use a phrase, learn what it is, not what it sounds like, and if you are going to use a word, spell it correctly. And remember, question marks after questions.
SimplySinful21 chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
*Clapping* Now that is some DEVIOUS, DECEITFUL, OUTRAGEOUSLY INSANE Planning! Im so proud of you and this fic! Awesome work! Bravo! Best ever! Now THAT is the Azula I am looking for!
Thomas Drovin chapter 17 . 5/25/2012
Welcome back at long last! My word Azula has lead our friends on a long crazy chase and she STILL gets out smelling like roses! Fantastic! Great job on this story, shame to see it finish but "All good things, must come to an end!"

See you...OUT THERE! _
SimplySinful21 chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
*clap clap clap* Now that's what I'm talking about! Damn Azula is fierce! I was really hoping she would be the only one to survive! and nice touch with the explosions! Epic!
Thomas Drovin chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
Welcome back! Nice to hear that your work outside of fanfiction on goes nicely. Thanks for telling us what you've been up to!

Now for my review...it seems that Azula's method hass given her what she wanted, Zuko's sanity. That was what she wanted all along, she wanted to drive Zuko just as nuts as she is. As the Joker said "Insanity is a lot like GRAVITY, all you need is a little PUSH!"

Nice work with the scars speech for Azula too, very nicely done! I can't wait for the next chapter! See you then!
Thomas Drovin chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
Welcome back! You updated just in time for Chinese New Year, good on you! So all this was part of Azula's plan to get Mailto to go mad and love her huh? And here I thought she had given up, I dread to see what happens next now that she has achived part of her plan. Update again soon so I can see the results! Later!
SimplySinful21 chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
...Damn! That is sum shyte! I mean are they both dying! Cause I think it would be great if they pulled a Houdini death move and like 2 years later they're alive and causing havoc! Lol
Thomas Drovin chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Hey there! Thanks for updating before Christmas, enjoy yourself and have a Happy SAFE New Year. See you next update when we see just WHAT Azula has in store for this wedding! Later!
SimplySinful21 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Wow, this still rules! Although I had to re-read this fic to figure out where I am, but still wonderful! Can't wait for more!
Thomas Drovin chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Welcome back! I had no doubt you'd be back and seeing this chapter proves I was right.

Poor Natsuki...killed by Azula and set up to make it look like she killed herself. Just what is Azula up to? Is she trying to mess up the Gaang to prove a point? I dread to find out and yet I have to know! Update again soon so I can find out!
Wrothmonk chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
yet another example of the supreme evil and/or craziness that is Azula.
Thomas Drovin chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Welcome back at long, long last! Nice to here that you've been having such success in life outside your wonderful fanfic.

Now for my review...it seems Azula has something really, REALLY nasty for Zuko and the others. What will the end result be I wonder? I'll have to wait for the next update to find out.

I wonder if Azula will justify herself like the Joker I can here her saying "Do I honesty look like a guy with a plan? I'm just a mad dog chasing cars, I just DO things and they happen."

See you next update!
SimplySinful21 chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Beautiful! I love it! Azula is soooo dark and foreboding! Please keep her like this!
SimplySinful21 chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
Goddamn! U are a genius! U had me cracking up on that chapter about the Waterbed! And now! You have really made my day! Ur Azula is so vicious, sadistic humor, and an all around bad ass that is supreme amongst the best of the crazies! Saw alot of exerpts from Batman movies...brilliant! I can't wait for more! U RULE!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »