Reviews for Gift of the Magi
and.whatnot chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This story was so beautiful! :)
lebells1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
At first, I thought it was really going to end on a sad note, because Edward has not show up on her doorstep when I was past the half-way mark.. but people say miracles... good things happen when you least expected it.. I think they're right.

But there's something which I don't quite get it. How is it that she revealed her pregnancy. I wasn't really aware she was pregnant.. except for the negative test in the mini flashback. was it mention somewhere along the story, that I've missed?

great story, great writing. x
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
it just shows u again that talking in a marriage is so important. glad they worked it all out. nice story
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
What a sweet ending to a battle of miss understanding. Great O/S
skg910 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Even though I figured out she was pregnant and he was working so much to get the house, I still teared up at the end! Great Christmas story :)
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
What a great story. I'm so glad they decided to work things out.
PinkPearlista chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aw, this was so heartwarming! I really enjoyed it, thank you for sharing!
iluvwm chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Loved it!

Poor Bella and Poor Edward for all the confusion!

Great one-shot!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i luv it! did you get the title idea from the short story the gift of the magi?
kas90 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
this was great :) thank you!
Mz.-S.R.P.-143 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Great Story! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! ;)
kalare1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Loved it!
mcanary chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very sweet story, so true to how life can happen. One persons view can definitely differ from the other, communication is most definitely needed. Thanks for sharing.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Great Story! Good luck!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awe... that was such a sweet story. I loved everything Edward did to make her realize he still loved her.