Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Post Scene to Broken Arrow
AZGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I had to laugh when I saw this story because I emailed a friend not too long ago that I wished there had been a post-ep scene between Gibbs & Tony...and here it is! :D And, that's the exact title I was thinking would be great for something like this...you must have read my mind! Great job on conveying Tony being unsure about getting closer to Senior!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
AW that was really sweet. Pretty soon Tony will also be able to say that his father taught him woodworking. Wonderful job on this.
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Good story. I like that Gibbs is always there for Tony when he's hurting and knows what to say or do to make things better.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very nice tag! :)
luzma chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
muy bueno me gusta mas que sea el padre de toni,no como lo reportan en la mayoria de los fic,me muero por ver este capitulo pero tengo que esperar para descargarlo en la noche porque soy de venezuela
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wonderful tag,just the right wistful tone.

Loved the photo Sr showed Jr.,too!
Spica Celeste chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Gah! I shouldn't have read this without seeing the episode first! Now I'm even more desperate ;o) xD! I really liked this, the idea of Gibbs being the one to teach Tony something that might stick with him reinforces the whole idea that he is more of a father to Tony than Senior is. I may have to re-read this after I watch the episode LOL :o). Awesome work.
donttouch chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
*dances with*
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Awwwwww I haven't seen the ep yet but I saw you wrote a tag, so I couldn't resist. :) :) :)

Great story! :)