Reviews for Guilt
dlene chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow, this was hot and emotional. I enjoy your writing greatly. I especially like the way that you capture the thoughts of Javier and his motivations. Please keep writing.

P.s. Smut is what I live for :-)
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
love love love love lovely love
arios chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Awesome fic. We need more smut Esplanie. ;)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Love it! That was great - really gripping, good voices both inside the head and externally.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
So glad you took time away from the paper to write this scene. Great job. I love Lanie and Javier almost as much as Castle and Beckett together. Hope the paper did get finished and no strike at your university. Those suck huge at any time of the academic year.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
that was awesome loved it
lolo1234 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
since i discovered your stories before chridstmas i'm reading my way through all the castle stuff-love this pairing-hope you write more-this was my fav for javie and lanie.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really enjoyed this fic- you did a good job with thiem- i love lanie and javier and there is NOT nearly enough of them- it is so sad- becuase they are just so cool- i love beckett and castle- but there is a ton of stories on those two and javier and lanie only get as story now and them- please write more- thanks
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Hey, just wanted to let you know how much I really enjoyed this story. It's steamy and delicious and just really wonderful in every way a good one-shot should be. I've read it probably three or four times now, and I can't figure out how I've neglected to review it before, but somehow I have. It's really believable that Esposito would be feeling guilty that Ryan and Castle walked into that situation with Tyson and he wasn't there to help them. I also thought it made perfect sense that Lanie would be the one to snap him out of it and make him see reason. I would love to quote all the parts of it that I liked and found especially amazing back to you, but that would include half of the story and be kinda silly. Just know that it's an awesome, sexy, spine-tingly kinda story and I'm really glad you posted it! :)
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
i absolutely loved this, they are amazing together!
RainneCassidy chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Looooooooooooooooved iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

But you knew I would. _
23roses chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
love!
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Aww, it was a wonderful piece... I, too, have been looking for all the little Lanie and Esposito signs in the show this season. And, yeah, it would be a cop mentality to try and second guess on something like this...it is just what happens.

...but Oh YEEAH... some lovely stuff here!
Dee Hensley chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great story. I agree that the show has a great story with Lanie and Esposito they just need to do something with it. This was a perfect scene to add to the end of that episode. I can't wait to read more of Rome but I understand time constraints. I grounded myself from fanfics until after my conference presentation but here I am reading when I need to get my head around this thing. I can't do anything with myself :)
ss-sunset chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great as usual. Looking forward to your next chapter of Rome and another update for There and Back.