Reviews for Reality Tinted Goggles
Utopia Empire chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
So, why did Aki called him for on the night before?
LittleFreakyO.o chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I dont have words to explain how much I love your writing style, and then the Faithshippping on top of that... I might need to reserve a bed in the hospital with Yusei for my poor heart! I'm going to go read your others right now!
Pen Sil chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is the fourth fic I THINK I've read from you. All of them should be through my current obsession with this pair and this series and then... and then I look at your profile and find that you've written stuff TO SPIRAL! fics I've actually read! ... that makes me so happy!

So I'mma keep reading xD
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
:3 aww
Star-Rose Lover chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Sweet this was really good! -

Can you make a sequel to this? You don't have to, I was just wondering...
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love this! THank you so much for writing this. :)
KM Seward chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That...was... EPIC! You're AWESOME AND TALENTED AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! THAT WAS AWESOME! XD
y chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
good
4wolfbane4 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
oh...my...gosh...This was amazing! definetly one to the BEST oneshots i've ever read. some authors rush through their oneshots but your had an amazing plot and everything. it was beautifully written. thanks for writing this and please keep on writing!
Kiki Lefevre chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Absolutely stunning. Positively... Simply amazing.

I should go read the other one now, shouldn't I? I prefer seeing into Yusei's head as opposed to Aki's however. (I prefer the boys thoughts because as a girl I don't know what they're thinking, not to mention Aki has a few very prominent problems with self-esteem and her past that seem to always cloud her head, unlike Yusei who has let go of quite a few of his. It's difficult to read through all her thoughts before you get down to what she is truly thinking.)

The devotion displayed in this is amazing, Yusei's utter care for Aki, like the knight in shining armor.

The writing was very well done too, with an extensive vocabulary that demonstrated exactly what you were trying to convey, I think. They say love makes you do stupid things and I liked the idea that even calm, collected, genius Yusei would be brought to that as well.

Seeing things from his point of view and watching him in emotional pain from simply knowing that Aki was in pain, that tore at my own heart-strings. And that is an achievement as a writer, to successfully invoke the desired emotion in your readers.

The characterization of the other characters, as brief as their appearances were, was nearly to completely perfect.

Although the simile for the kiss seemed a little... much, it didn't impede the reading or the experience. I'm glad it wasn't a 'twilight' kind of kiss. (By that I mean excessive description of it, making seem like some sort of godly thing. Like the descriptions of everything involving Edward/vampires/mostly Edward in that awful novel series.)

I don't quite see how he sucks at persuasive speaking however. This is Aki he was talking to, who for the life of her couldn't let go of that conniving, evil man with the strange hairstyle who was only manipulating her. (Yes, all the hair in that universe is either unbelievable or gravity-defying, except the few 'normal' ones, but Divine's... My only thoughts had been 'How in the world did they think of THAT?' and possibly 'I want to cut it off. Now.')

Alright, I think that's sufficient.

It's kind of in point form for my comments on the piece. I just wasn't in a complete sentence mood.

It's a lengthy review, and I apologize for all my random opinions thrown in. I have a habit of reviewing and talking about my preferences and comments that don't exactly relate to the subject.

Thank you for the entertainment and keep writing,

Sapph
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Great job on the story I liked it alot.
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
awwwwwwww cute story! I really like it!
The Homunculi Twins chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
omg this is so sweet! :3 **crys with a fangirls tears**
LiliesInMoonlight chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
im sure ive read a similar story, but it was Akis view ... but i have to admit .. Yuseis view is SOOOOOOO MUCH better ... so sweet, really :)
rosepetals98 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I love this story! It was so emotional and I could feel exactly what Yusei was feeling. This is so sweet and cute. I'm gonna go read your other stories now!