Reviews for The Definition of a Reploid
Yikari chapter 62 . 4/12
This story was mighty fine read! Much kudos!

I've had some trouble with keeping up with all the characters and the stuff they were saying and doing, but I've still enjoyed it immensely regardless.

More importantly, this story had increased my interest in a number of characters I wasn't a particular fan of previously. (Not Wily; the man was always awesome, even if not in the positively swagger manner you've depicted him in here.) Ciel, for example, has come across as a much more engaging person than a gloved-hands-wringing quest giver with progressively more kicked-puppy look in her portrait with each installment she appears in the actual MMZ games.

And Leo. Can't forget Leo. 07 T_T
Yikari chapter 56 . 4/12
That phrase about tentacles and Evil Overlord list goes straight into my favourite quote repository. XP
Yikari chapter 32 . 4/11
I believe this is a wonderful chapter. Not to say that any of the others aren't (I am particularly fond of Wily's appearance - or should that be Wilys'?), but this POV is something else.

Quite a bit of some seriously strange logic leaps in there, but that is kind of the point, isn't it?
Yikari chapter 25 . 4/10
In case anyone's still wondering, dragon with wings and three heads (sadly not red) sounds a hella lot like Serpent Gorinich (or however the hell you transliterate that from russian).

Not sure about his origins, but whatever folklore floats around as common knowledge these days usually paints him as kind of lazy and with a huge appetite for meat and alcohol. The second is often jokingly referred to as the reason he can breathe fire. XP
Yikari chapter 1 . 4/9
While the spike crusher cutscene near the beginning of Megaman Zero 1 showcases in a clear and concise manner that there is some hypocrisy and/or politics going on and why Zero would choose to continue working with these new guys that reactivated him without any words (I especially like how they use the instadeath spikes even the newest players have already encountered and became familiar with in the same level to convey the message), it does raise some questions.

I can't remember if there's any explanation for why they don't just... mindwipe any and all dissidents and/or scapegoats. Or, if the system architecture somehow precludes that, just remove the offending AI housing and place a new one inside. I dunno, those are perfectly functioning bodies they could make use of instead of just... junking them. Kind of makes one doubt if there is any actual energy crisis at all.
Kiseichew chapter 58 . 4/22/2014
Ahahaha you made Omega cute. And hilarious. XD

Lovely story :3
Tirfarthuan chapter 62 . 9/7/2013
Truly a wonderful story. I think you've forever altered my views of many of the characters, and beautifully fleshed everything you touched upon. Truly, truly well done.
Tirfarthuan chapter 61 . 9/7/2013
Wow. I completely missed that she was infected. Was there even a hint of it before? I do like the sentiment though - that the Sigma virus wouldn't even rate a footnote.
Tirfarthuan chapter 60 . 9/7/2013
I think this is where X Arc truly and finally has come into his own. He's grown up a lot, gained an understanding of himself and others, and accepted the world as it is and as it can be. X has recognized him and acknowledged him, and he has helped bring Wily's story to a conclusion.

Now, as he speaks to Aurora, he does what X would have done, but not, I believe as X would have done it. And not for the same reasons. X chose to become who he was, and in a way was trapped in that manner by the world and to a degree by himself. He would have helped Aurora like this because that is what X does, what he MUST do. X Arc isn't like that. He's still growing, still becoming, but X Arc is in a way deciding who he wants to be when he reaches out to Aurora.

As Aurora puts it, X Arc is 'like X'. But he isn't X, though he is very close to what X used to be before he shattered piece by piece. X Arc is coming into his own.
Tirfarthuan chapter 59 . 9/7/2013
And suddenly everything about Ciel makes perfect sense.

"Alright, I'll start with his wing panels," Ciel decided, clapping her hands together to signal that she was starting now, focusing now, and could not be held responsible for any non-creation-related things that happened until she was done fixing her baby.

I just love that.
Tirfarthuan chapter 58 . 9/7/2013
I love your Omega. I never would have thought of it this way, but you make it fit beautifully.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fireminer chapter 62 . 6/22/2013
This has been one heck of a ride! I can only say one thing: You did a wonderful job! Very deep, very phylosophy... This story really has gain its place between the best Megaman Fics.
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 62 . 9/14/2012
Loved it!
I'm afraid I've only played ZX Advent so some of this goes over my head... but I still enjoyed it immensely X3
I have to say your character interactions and introspective's are some of the best that I ever get to read. XD
mysteriousguy898 chapter 62 . 9/14/2012
Holy moly. I'd LOVE to see your take on ZX, especially like this, but I know you hate the pointless cruelty involved in letting the people think their shrinking little bubbles of protection, provided by and for madmen, are the peace Dr. Light wished for. It was still great gameplay and a bunch of cool lost technology (andI'd like to see your take on how it could possibly have gotten "lost"). What's your next move, writing-wise?