Reviews for The Definition of a Reploid
Shadowdrake Magi chapter 58 . 4/22/2014
Ahahaha you made Omega cute. And hilarious. XD

Lovely story :3
Tirfarthuan chapter 62 . 9/7/2013
Truly a wonderful story. I think you've forever altered my views of many of the characters, and beautifully fleshed everything you touched upon. Truly, truly well done.
Tirfarthuan chapter 61 . 9/7/2013
Wow. I completely missed that she was infected. Was there even a hint of it before? I do like the sentiment though - that the Sigma virus wouldn't even rate a footnote.
Tirfarthuan chapter 60 . 9/7/2013
I think this is where X Arc truly and finally has come into his own. He's grown up a lot, gained an understanding of himself and others, and accepted the world as it is and as it can be. X has recognized him and acknowledged him, and he has helped bring Wily's story to a conclusion.

Now, as he speaks to Aurora, he does what X would have done, but not, I believe as X would have done it. And not for the same reasons. X chose to become who he was, and in a way was trapped in that manner by the world and to a degree by himself. He would have helped Aurora like this because that is what X does, what he MUST do. X Arc isn't like that. He's still growing, still becoming, but X Arc is in a way deciding who he wants to be when he reaches out to Aurora.

As Aurora puts it, X Arc is 'like X'. But he isn't X, though he is very close to what X used to be before he shattered piece by piece. X Arc is coming into his own.
Tirfarthuan chapter 59 . 9/7/2013
And suddenly everything about Ciel makes perfect sense.

"Alright, I'll start with his wing panels," Ciel decided, clapping her hands together to signal that she was starting now, focusing now, and could not be held responsible for any non-creation-related things that happened until she was done fixing her baby.

I just love that.
Tirfarthuan chapter 58 . 9/7/2013
I love your Omega. I never would have thought of it this way, but you make it fit beautifully.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Fireminer chapter 62 . 6/22/2013
This has been one heck of a ride! I can only say one thing: You did a wonderful job! Very deep, very phylosophy... This story really has gain its place between the best Megaman Fics.
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 62 . 9/14/2012
Loved it!
I'm afraid I've only played ZX Advent so some of this goes over my head... but I still enjoyed it immensely X3
I have to say your character interactions and introspective's are some of the best that I ever get to read. XD
mysteriousguy898 chapter 62 . 9/14/2012
Holy moly. I'd LOVE to see your take on ZX, especially like this, but I know you hate the pointless cruelty involved in letting the people think their shrinking little bubbles of protection, provided by and for madmen, are the peace Dr. Light wished for. It was still great gameplay and a bunch of cool lost technology (andI'd like to see your take on how it could possibly have gotten "lost"). What's your next move, writing-wise?
Nicharveechu chapter 62 . 9/14/2012
You have to write a sequel now.

Just saying.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 61 . 8/2/2012
A fitting end to an epic tale!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 60 . 7/20/2012
Is this...the end? Wow!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 59 . 7/14/2012
Oh boy. A) Omega did not get the memo that X Arc is needed awake, B)Aurora's kind of stuck and doesn't have a better idea yet, and C) X Arc has no clue what's going on, even though he's the one who set this up. Is this like waking up in the morning in an unfamiliar bed, only to realize that, "Oh yeah, I did drive to the hotel"?
mysteriousguy898 chapter 58 . 7/7/2012
So, we're still in the dark about what's happening in Cyberspace right now. It seems like the hard part is over, but the whole "winning the peace" idea IS the hard part, as you've said.