Reviews for Naruto the reincarnation of the prince of Persia
yindragonkiba chapter 1 . 2/2
Good start
Domonic chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
it was a good idea, but you didn't keep with it. its sad when good story ideas rot away like this.
but, over all, it was good. 7.5 of 10
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Please countine the fanfic it had me on the egde like a horro movie and just ended like when someone writes a cilfhagger when its getting good.
the light scribbler chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
BAD ASS STORY keep it going
Harlequin de Rustre chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Misspelled, meandering, and BORING

What are you doing, man? Didn't you think to proofread or anything?
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
this is a good fic please continue it want to see who the reincarnation of his wife is
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
more please this is very good and i want to know what will happen next and how everything will turn out
Ofunu chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
The idea in general is interesting, however I think you rushed things way too much and let out a lot of plot development, maybe a rewrite is in order, not rushing things too much (but without making them too slow). Anywya this could turn into a good story.
Sevvus chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
it was actually pretty interesting..i dont know if this is still going but, yeah, thought i would tell you you did a good job anyway :D
wolfsblood13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Good story so far a little short but no problem. Please update soon.
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
awesome seriously
Piffsheep chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Kinda interesting, I think. Please continue it. . (Oh by the way, It's Kyuubi, not Kyubbi.)
Luigi-fan470 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I like the idea but I think that you made everything start to quickly. You should have had Naruto, Sasuke and Shikamaru not know or vagly know of there past, you could have made this one chapter into atleast five chapters that way. Also on a more personal note, if your going to make this story based off of the movie then do not have the Dahaka in it, or at least have a explanation as to why it's there. All in all it's a good story but I suggest that you rewrite it.
Miheran chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
First off, i like the idea behind this story and where you seem to be going with it, though you have a few problems. First mistake that you made, which a lot of people make in the first chapter is that you rushed through it to fast, like going 70 when you should be going 50. next is that the chapter is to short, for the type of story you seem to be going for, and by cutting it off short, it disrupts the story flow at the wrong time.

keep writing