Reviews for Click
Maryana Snape chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
awesome story! i loved it. i wasn't looking for any ncis stories, but i'm really glad i found this one *.*
great work :)
alix33 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
"So you just take care of that old and grey body. I am completely and totally in love with it and…" she trailed her finger up his chest. "When I wake up I have plans for it." "Plans, huh?" "Yeah." Kate yawned and snuggled closer. "So rest up, Gunny." Jethro smirked and closed his eyes. "Yes, ma'am!" - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
"I'd like to go home now." He smiled. "I know. But you have to stay in overnight. Doctor's orders." "Can I use your gun to shoot my way out of here?" - Hehehe.

"She shifted on the bed. "Are you really going to let DiNozzo see me like this?" "You look sexy." "Jethro." "You do!" He grinned. "What the hell, maybe it will make up for what he's been through. Seeing you gorgeous and sexy and…" Kate rolled her eyes. "Jethro." They kissed again, and then Gibbs bent down to kiss her belly." - Hehehe.

"She caught Tony staring at her. "You okay there, Tony?" "You're supposed to be dead." "Do I look dead?" His face broke into a grin. "Actually you look pretty ho…" "DiNozzo," Gibbs warned." - Hehehe.

"Kate looked up at Ziva and she felt her heart tug for the woman who must be conflicted and in pain. "Ziva, I'm sorry. And thank you." Ziva shifted on her feet. "Thank you. And you are welcome." - AW, poor Ziva. Her brother was the scum of the earth, and still it must hurt that he is dead now.

"McGee was still staring at Kate, his mind running between fantasy superhero Kate and the woman sitting in the hospital bed, wearing a wedding ring and six months pregnant. Kate lifted an eyebrow. "McGee…you doing okay? You look a little pale?" "I'm just…I…" "He's processing," Abby stated," - Hehehe, poor Timmy, processing and ah-um-ing all at once.

"He glanced at Abby. "I'm not even gonna try pry her away." "Good plan," Abby replied." - Hehehe.

"Night boss, night Kate," McGee said, still in shock." - AW! Shocked Timmy is so sweet and cute.

"Abby knew when it was time to leave and that the couple needed alone time. "So, I'll be back to see you, but I have to get home." "Abby, you don't have to…" Abby grinned. "Sure I do." She hugged Kate once more and kissed Gibbs on the cheek. "This will be the best night's sleep I've had in months." - AW, yes, a happy sleep, now she knows her best friend is OK.
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
"And toys. And one of those things people hang over the crib that turns around…" "A mobile," Tony said. "Did it have coffee cups on it?" Abby asked. When the others just stared at her, she shrugged. "Just a thought." - A very apt mobile for a child of Leroy Jethro Gibbs, I thought, too.
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I hope Ziva hits Jenny Shepherd, HARD (for lying to her as well as Team Gibbs), even if it is somewhere in this fic that we do not get to see.
shawdoo chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Loved the ending, though sad to see this great fic is over. Hope there will be a sequel!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Sequel! Or, write an ending to this story with Kate having the baby. Either one would be great! Hugs... - E. :-]
Candy Liz chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Keep it coming!
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Yay, Ari is finally dead! thank the lord! LOL... Great chapter btw! Hugs abound... - Erynn. :-]
meherm chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Yay! Loved when you wrote TBC! Always look Fwd to more kibbs

Cheers
bayand chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
this is the way it souldve bn love it great job keep up the good work
shawdoo chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Glad Kate and the baby got out safely. Also glad Ari is dead; I feel bad for Ziva though. Hope you'll update again soon!
Rossi's Lil Devil chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Awesome story. Please add more soon
Rosajean chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
aww! yay for the rescue! but poor Ziva, having to go through her brother's death again!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2011