Reviews for So Far Away from Me
Thank you for writing such a great story. It would have been nice to have seen this happen on the small screen instead of the crap we had. More please.
FinchelxMonchele chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm so glad I found this story I been looking for it like crazy!
I don't know how to explain myself... But it's a really good story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
This is amazing, and I was able to relate my boyfriend decided to go to a university in central California while I stayed in Los Angeles and as I read this I was able to see it from a point of view of my boyfriend and I
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2015
I really miss Finn/Cory... And when I was reading your story I remembered him... Thanks for sharing
Leni chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Okay. I started reading this at about 3 in the morning, and I told myself that I'd only read a little bit and bookmark if it looked interesting (btw, came via rec from the finnandrachel comm at LiveJournal).

Now, at 4:13am I've finally finished and I have this warm happy feeling in my heart and the biggest smile ever. Thank you so much for this amazing tale! Especially because you managed to tell it from Finn's perspective, but ALSO got everyone else's voice. I think my favorite moment was their discovery of sexting, the follow-up with Rachel's research was absolutely in character. Good job with the OCs, too, though I loved Puck's 'encouragement' in chapter3, as well as Kurt's help.

Adorable. I'll try to leave without clicking on another story. :D
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Hey there,

I know you wrote this a long while ago but I wanted to leave a note saying how much I enjoyed it and all the other Finn and Rachel stories you've posted. You really have a way of capturing both of their voices and their character essence just shined right out of the words. This was really lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I think you captured their characters perfectly in this! The scene between the old couple and Finn's first thought jumping to Rachel was really sweet. Thanks so much for sharing this!
melissa.maier.902 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
interesting story line... it was nice to have the characters true to the originals but you should take some chances. you have stills... stretch them
Naiema chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
I'll never get tired of this story. It's all kind of awesomeeeee :)
Sammyantha-Stump chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
"What are they doing in there?" Finn growls.

Kurt yawns. "Painting each other's toenails."

"I highly doubt it, but if it makes you feel better, sure."

That made me laugh I know finn was wrong to finish with rachel but I thought oh bless him lol
luafontes chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
i can't get enough of your stories! this one is just adorable! loved it!
sup chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
omg love it!
dharkephoenyx chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
"She's not just his high school sweetheart, or his college girlfriend, or . . . she's Rachel. She's a voice that doesn't need a microphone, she's a heart that's way too big for her tiny body, she's exuberance and gold stars and cookies that spell things out when she doesn't know how to say them. And she's become such a big part of his life, such a big part of him, that he doesn't know how to be Finn without Rachel.

There isn't a Finn anymore.

There's just Finn and Rachel."

BEST LINE EVER WRITTEN ABOUT #Finchel.. made me tear up and I'd nominate you just email this alone to the producers of Glee because its boss and they SHOULD know this is how the world sees our two stars.
thecivilunrest chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
The end was so cute! And I've got to say, the end with Finn maybe getting a job as a glee club/show choir adviser was really cool. I really, really loved how realistic and lovely this story was. It just... I loved it. A lot.