Reviews for On the Time of Day
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Lovely story... Moving, provocative, sexy... But ending on a cliffhanger? Does that mean there will be a sequel! : D yes, please!
Extant chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
WHAT? What kind of an ending is that? We think they've caught the killer, but the rose suggests maybe they haven't after all, that he's still lurking somewhere nearby waiting to make his move... That's cruel! OMG, so cruel! And that's the end? You're evil. Gah!

Great story, though. :)
Extant chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Awesome story so far! Definitely deserves more than three reviews a chapter.
CourageAboveAllElse chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
CLIFFHANGER? THATS DOWN RIGHT DIRTY! Dx but besides that, now comes the part of flattery! :D yay! you. capt. vox, should be a novelist. :) the stories detail about the case was amazing, and i must admit, had me running in circles... and thats saying something! trust me. :) i honestly thought jenny would be the killer... :o but the way you left the end open... im still kinda convinced she is... and that vincent is a scapegoat... This story is worthy of being a best seller. :) too bad you dont own castle :'(... Now for critisisms :( ryan on top? No me gusta :( javi is definately top in this relationship... Thats really my only critisism... :o well that and the cliffhanger... Love the story. Love you for writting it. You rawk :)
Tv Centric Universe chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Wonderful story. Beautiful writing, fantastic plotline, Resposito, what more could a castle fan want. Absolutley loved it.
twilightmecrazii chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Loved it awesome would love a sequel
twilightmecrazii chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
OMG epic stuff can't wait for the nxt chapter loved it
SheliLop chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Awesome chapter! I can not wait for the next one! You have a great story going, keep it up! Looking forward to more!
twilightmecrazii chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Loved it amazing can't wait for the nxt chapter
Liana-chan chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
I love the interactions you've written between Javier and Kevin. I can't wait to see how you write the final chapters of this story, so please keep it coming!
Syster chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
Hoping for an update of this soon! I've been craving more of it the last couple of days. ;)
twilightmecrazii chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
loved it awesome cant wait for the nxt chapter
SheliLop chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
Very intriguing! You're telling a great story and I can't wait to read more!
Syster chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
WOW! I read this this morning and I've been thinking about it all day. GREAT chapter :D very sweet and very sexy!
twilightmecrazii chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
Loved it awesome can't wait for the nxt chapter