Reviews for Walks in the Hills A Witch lost in Time
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
what a wonderful little story regarding Minerva. Very sad but also sweet as she remembers her lost lover.

Liked it a lot thank you.
McGonagall'sSentinel chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is lovely! I've just discovered this little gem as I was browsing. This really makes me want to read more about Minerva, whom I adore, and her lover. Any chance you might pick up your quill on their behalf?
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
The poem and the song are integrated BEAUTIFULLY so. I really enjoyed reading this.
sammyfish chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Sehr schon :)

This was beautiful. An amazing sense of restlessness, and a gradual growth of peace. Well done, once again :D I really love your writing!
Swallow B chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This is beautifully written. It deserves more reviews. (I suppose people usually like more 'action'.) The way you interspersed precise details about her homeland surroundings with her memories creates a very complete and moving portrait of Minerva.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"She had never been able to tolerate fools easily, but something about witnessing the same pattern of behaviour in the third consecutive generation of students made her yearn to take flight."

I love this line, and I love the way that Minerva is able to return to her home as a way of recharging herself and healing. You make the landscape such a strong character here; I can feel Minerva as a part of it, and it of her.