Reviews for kerrigan & lowdermilk can write our soundtrack
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Wow I loved this.
Angela Anderson chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh dear, you are absolutely going to my favorites authors file :) This was beautiful! Thank you for such an amazing story
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I can't get over how well this whole story was put together. I'm in love with your characterization and word choice. It didn't feel as though I was reading, more as though I was watching it play out in front of me. Imagine my surprise when I was still in my mom room sans Kurt and Blaine dancing under twinkle lights. This story simply pulled at my heart strings and made me feel emotions that I haven't felt in a while. So, thank you.

Caitlin(:
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Holy Jesus that was so frickin adorable! x3 And I loved the Finn part HA! "holy shit who's eating your face, dude?" Cracked me up. :) But the ending was the best part. :) love this and love you!
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is absolutely perfect. Your characterization was phenomenal. The needing, yearning, wanting for each other was described in a brilliant manner.

The slow, gradual build to such an epic romance was unbelievable. How they confide in one another, feel safe, want the best for another - that's true stuff. And it makes me so happy for them. For Kurt cause he deserves it, just as much as Blaine does.

Your writing is fantastic. This is fic is phenomenal with just the right amount of humor, sadness, anger, and love. It couldn't have been written any better.

I truly love this. Very well written.

-a.
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
So cute, so so so so cute. I just want to take them home and put them on a shelf to adore all day long.
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Wow! This is adorable and very well-written. You're inspiring me to YouTube Kerrigan and Lowdermilk...proud?
Lilyofthemountain chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this story! But I just have to ask, does everyone use that same Latin book? Kind of funny to think Kurt learned about caecillius and quintus and grumio and Matella and all of them too:)
LDA-MCR chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I really loved this one-shot- very d'aww and squee inducing. Great work :)
CloudsWillDrift chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh my God, marry me?

I loved this so much, I'm a huge Kait & Brian fan and this was just so good! I was thinking of doing a fic, one chapter for each bad years song, (I really wanted to do the squalid dorm room section from NALS) but now I've read this and my craving has been satisfied :D

Seriously, loved it, can't wait to read more of your work!

Love

Xx
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
*SNIFFSNIFFSNIFFSNIFFSNIFF*

Dang it, you made me teary.

That was beautiful, as in sincerely beautiful, and I really hope you continue to write stories like this for as long as possible. Thank you so much.
lkfra chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Your story is awesome, I really liked the way the song(s?)seems to fit with the actions, and it's beautifully written Thanks for sharing!
mot51 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Absolutely loved this story. So sweet, so romantic, so full of love (and humor, too!)... One of the best I've read.

Thank you for writing and making me so happy! :-)
TerribleSpy chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Somehow my iTunes had HEARTS OF SPACE on while was reading this. One track

MONICA ROBELOTTO (WITH DAVID DARLING)

Goldberg Variation #18 17:58-23:26

: TRANZDANZE ; Tranzdanze Music 2001

just fit so perfectly. The intimate dance at the end, deciding it wasn't the right time, but there's still the emotional and physical connection is what draws me to the Klaine fanfic. This one is particularly lovely, focusing on just Kurt and Blaine and getting the emotional tone just right. Bravo.

And sadly I don't know either of the songwriters in the title.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 1/5/2011