Reviews for Soul Fusion
Costa Fanficfan chapter 57 . 10/1/2015
Well, that was an interesting story.

While I admit these replacing-Bella stories aren't exactly my turf, you made it work. And it became even more interesting when Kitty became more participant. I also liked that you even made Chuck, and Ruth for that matter, aware.

Another element that pleased me was you putting Tanya and Charlie together, and making him aware of the supernatural truth of their lives. Interesting possibility, Charlie becoming a vampire...

Of course, you demonized some characters you dislike, but it's true it created some good events in return._:-]

For what it's worth, regarding your feelings towards your mother's passing: if she did, and let happen, half the things you put in the story, I would be stunned if you DID GO to her funeral. I don't blame you in the slightest for not taking part in it.

About the Soul Fusion phenomena: if I got it right, Bella, the real one, just withered and departed, leaving a still living body behind? Which dragged Charlene all the way from the "real world" to take her place? Geez, talk about a fatal depression! Can't imagine what else it could be.

I noticed something about Charlene: she told everything to her inner circle about the soul swapping, her previous life, except for one detail: she didn't mention the "real world", where a woman called Stephenie Meyer wrote a very popular series of books named Twilight, where the band Evanescence became famous playing all those songs that made success at Forks High, and where Kitty was Alice's fan. Too much information, I'm guessing?

It's really a pitty you stopped, I'm telling you. You write well.
babesbraves chapter 57 . 3/30/2015
Please can you think about taking up the reigns again and finishing this fantastic book! It would be a crying shame for a wonderful piece of work such as this to go to waste.
Sunne24 chapter 57 . 5/20/2014
This story is great. I like self inserts/oc inserts like this that play around and make the story better. Bella was a doormat, but here you have her being assertive and changing her own future. I liked this story a lot. Thanks.
kiwisrock chapter 54 . 4/26/2014
That was...%#}]}*¥¥**#2)& ¥UM!
kiwisrock chapter 53 . 4/26/2014
I was so hoping that the guys were going to turn up!
kiwisrock chapter 52 . 4/26/2014
Ok...Charlie has lost the plot!
Bella's idea is brilliant...why would you want to repeat American high school over & over Stephanie Meyer!
kiwisrock chapter 50 . 4/26/2014
Phew!
kiwisrock chapter 49 . 4/25/2014
Ok...the wolves?!
Cool party! Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 48 . 4/25/2014
That was so cool!
kiwisrock chapter 47 . 4/25/2014
Edward has been holding out!
kiwisrock chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
Thank goodness that was quick!
kiwisrock chapter 45 . 4/25/2014
That is unbelievable about Charlie...
kiwisrock chapter 44 . 4/25/2014
Great talking there Bella!
Jacob...that's creepy!
kiwisrock chapter 43 . 4/25/2014
Good on her for making a stand...thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 42 . 4/25/2014
Tanya?!'ok then?! That's...an amazing surprise! Thanks!
In the books I always wished that the Cullend would've fixed up & supped up Bella's truck! It would've made a lot of sense to me so thanks for your take on things!