Reviews for The Witch King
UnseenWatcher chapter 1 . 8/5
I /really/ wish that you would continue this. I have all sorts of imagined scenarios for what comes next. Somehow I always see Dumbledore putting his foot in it.
May inspiration jump you and gnaw on your shoulder until you write it down. _
Shadowstalker chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Please update! this story sounds like it could be awesome!
Verona-mira chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
This is interssting and I really like this. I am not very good in English, but I didn't find any mistakes but...when will the next chapter come? there is a so long break and I like the story already!

lg Verona-mira
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This is really good! It's one of the best Getbackers crossover I read so far. But since it has been two years since you last updated, so I can probably guess there won't be a quick u
fierysuzaku chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
It has a nice plot. I have to say, it's a good start and I would really like to read more of this story. It has a lot of potential. However, considering the fact that this story hasn't been updated for a long time, I'm not gonna hold my breath of a quick update.

I hope you can continue this.
Burstinatrix of the Void chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
This is interesting. Im looking forward to reading more
STARS-NEMESIS chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
I really like this. I recently became a fan of Get Backers and I think this is a terrific idea. Please, Please write more as I would love to see where this goes.
Ice Night chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I like this update soon please!
FanFictionFan345 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I really like how you are setting this story up. All I ask is that you keep working on it. It doesn't matter how long in between updates. The golden trio have no idea who dropped by. Ban is going to turn the place upside down.
Dead Moon Circus chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
you're still alive? ToT PLeaSe uPDaTe! update update update! HP and GB had been my hardest obsessions! pleaaaase!
nobody chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Ah, I love a good entrance. You've certainly caught my curiosity.
darkhuntressxir chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
this is really interesting, and i really want to know what happen next...how will ban deals with harry.. please update!
kennydied chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I can't wait to see how this turns out! This is a great story! Although according to the update date it has't been updated for a while. PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO SEE HOW LONG BAN WILL LAST DEALING WITH THE GOLDEN TRIO!
vedha chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I was just browsing out cross overs for the get backers and sadly there were just two... You have given a good start... Why haven't you continued? I would love to read more of your fic though... It is good for a start...
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Headmaster is dead. Ban won't care till the Headmaster becomes a real idiot but Ban's nana will. I kind of hope Ban and Harry will become friends. They kind of have the same plate of bull in front of them. Ban's the witch King when he doesn't want to and Harry has to save the world.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »