Reviews for The Little Things Give You Away
Amortentia Felicis chapter 1 . 2/15
Awww.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
You have done this beautifully, well done!

It's really hard to get Damon and Elena together naturally and you have done it so, so well. I hate the fics where one minute she can't stand him and then all of a sudden it's Oh I Love You Damon Kissy Kissy Mwah.

Anyhoo, wonderful story, well done!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Very nice!
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
that was good keep up
ChiChi-O chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Sooo beautiful! I loved it, you captured the dynamics between Elena and Damon perfectly. Damon really is always there for her despite everything and you delievered this entire story with such awesomeness:)

Well done, one of my favourite one-shots of all time, without a shadow of a doubt:)
Drama chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
It was short, but I liked it a lot!
sdcjack chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Love it! You found a way to get them together that didn't seem forced or fake, or turned Elena into some sort of super slut... which happens surprisingly often. Great job!

More to come? Pretty please?
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i love how realistic this feels!

Then everything went to hell. The deal was simple: Katherine Pierce wanted two things. She wanted Stefan to leave with her, and she wanted to eliminate her only competition. If she couldn't have the first, she'd settle for the second. So Stefan had caught up to Elena before school started and told her he was leaving, for her own safety, of course, but she could see something else in his eyes, something that told her he wasn't too heartbroken to be leaving her behind.

so possible. love it!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I adored it. :) super cute DE comfort stuff
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
AW! That was SO cute. I loved it. Great job!
toffeenutlatte chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
aaaaaaw that was cute ! you put a smile on my face :)