Reviews for I'm fine, really
Guest chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
continue the story? or is this on hold or something?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
well i hope that the bump in the road is over for you, and that you will return to this story to finish it!
Lisa chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Have you planned to update this?
I had it in my favourites like forever and I was wondering if I should keep it?
I reaaally, really like this story sooo...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
hurrah i hope to see more chapters soon :):)):)
white horse stories chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
please continue, i want to know why he was late, i hope it has nothing to do with those stupid bullies
PersephoSophia chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
"...this one is for making fun of." Excellent! Very Blaine.

That whole rant on red? I think of it the exact same way!
Marierux chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Lrke ur biggest fan chapter 11 . 12/25/2011
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!

This is the best FF on this page! i love it!

I BEG YOU!

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
nude.erections chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
I love this. :D
scorpionika chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
I *so* hope you are "fine, really" and will someday finish that fic, and are not...well, dead _ Death before completing one's story sucks (and I'm telling it from a position of a writer, not a reader ;).

Hope you will update soon!

Hugs!
T chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
Don't forget this story... continue to update!
NotANotherrider chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love that you chose to have conversations and interactions that are pretty consistent with the show. A lot of fan fic sort of takes off on its own scenario, and focuses on building towards a big payoff rather than talking about feelings. You seem pretty in tune with the characters. I can really imagine these scenes happening as an extension of the show. Your understanding of the characters' perspectives is very strong and you drew me in very well to Kurt's struggles and Blaine's first curious signals of love. I'd look forward to reading your take on Kurt and Blaine's relationship during Season 3.

Love the description of Kurt being like an angel needing guidance because he knows who he is, yet he is so inexperienced. I wonder what you could do if you drew it from Karofsky's point of view as well. Maybe he'll give some insight this season into that.
b1dmm chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
can't wait
captainjackshardness chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
looking for Alaska! Nerdfighters! Sorry, I went off nerdy for a second. But this is great! I can't stop reading this!
eb012203 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Oh wow. I'm really really hoping that you keep going on this fic. I have verry much enjoyed what you've written so far. :)