Reviews for Naruto Holmes
LuckySevenChomei chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
I LOVE this story! It's so funny! I don't know why no one has done this before. I think you should write a sequel. Or a hound of the baskervilles version, that would be cool.
J.T chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
I loved it. I hope that you do one the the sequel that is coming out this december. Also It was a real surprise at who Moriarty was, I thought it was going to be Madara.
SilverKnight17 chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
hahahah this was good, puttin naruto characters in the movie
Sanji Himura chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
Even though this is essencially a Naruto/Sherlock Holmes fusion, I do have reasonable expectations that the sequal will be original and not a rip off of SH2.

The Good: You chosen a incarnation of Holmes that feels right to young fans unfamiliar with Doyle's work, but that bears a double edged sword in that Holmes did a lot of things in that movie that many, when they think of Holmes, simply didn't do like carry a gun or get into fisticuffs for example.

The Bad: Because this is a straight fusion, you didn't allow some of the more prominate personality traits of the Naruto characters out into the forefront. This maybe by design, but in all honesty, it doesn't work because of the extreme occupations that the Naruto characters has undertaken in the manga.

The Ugly: 1. Hinata. While you may want a love interest for Naruto, all she really amounts to is a waste of space in this story. This story would have been perfectly fine without the need for added characters.

2. Chapter 13 in its entireity. That is a line by line rip from the movie, and if I wanted to see the movie again, I would check it out from Netflix or something.

In conclusion, a reader must be prepared for the mindset that this story will provide. As a Naruto fic, this really doesn't cut it.
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 15 . 1/22/2011
AWESOME! I LUVED IT SO MUCH! R U GONA WRITE SEQUEL? PLZ DO!
Nama Saya Putri chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wow! Some new story on Naruto's fandom. And it's cool! I'm not lie! FAVE and I'll waiting your next chapter :) Update FAAAAST #kick