Reviews for Touch and Go
ae2000x chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
oh I LIKE this very MUCH
The Queen of All Demons chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Omygod this was a masterpiece. You totally captured Sokka and Tophs tone of voice, their character. They sounded exactly the same as they did in the show. What you dod even if it was for one shot time, was not easy. Awesome story.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
Fun! I enjoyed reading this!
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
This is a God story. Thank You for writing this.
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
I love this! I adore having a story told entirely from Toph's point of view! It brings a whole slew of non-visual senses to attention - I felt a bit like my whole natural bent when it comes to character-analysis just took a sideways slide to the left. Haha. Super cool writing/reading experience.

All of that, of course, but most of all you have a great grasp of the characters and all of their dialogue and interactions were spot-on. _ Good solid Toph and Zuko interaction warms my heart. And now I want zhou for breakfast. Mmmm... do-able.

(PS: was that an Emperor's New Groove reference? lol )
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Ahhhh, this was GREAT
Toph is awesome, and Zuko's so obvious, lol
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
"Which, by inference, meant that the rest of the royal family really was out fighting for glory or honor or the joy of pyromania. " That was a beautiful line.
I really liked your fic!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was really cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Good
TheEdifier chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Great story, I love your characterization and you did a wonderful job showing through Toph's POV. Thanks for your work.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Toph's a smart cookie; I knew she would figure out at least a little bit of him so quickly.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
FAN!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aw, this was great. I always thought Zuko was being unreasonable when he refused to let Katara heal Iroh in The Chase. Loved the Toph/Zuko friendship!
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
awww. very nice fic.
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
real good. this is what i've been looking for. seriously, if anyone was going to try to change the end of "the chase," there's no better way to do it.