Reviews for Naruto Upgraded
This story sucks ass and I got to chapter 5 before deciding to quit. Like really you find out that people put seals on you and yet your still loyal to the village and helping other people. spent five days at a shop and suddenly became like a son to the owner who by the way was an ex kiri sakura is street smart like wtf
nope sorry chapter 3 . 2/27
I was liking this till you did the MikotoxNaruto thing. No offense, but you made it creepy, and that made me dislike the story... sorry
Wolfone10 chapter 12 . 11/22/2016
ROFL.. HAHAHA,,, Kankuro thinking "this match is utterly trivial"... WOW I feel that way about the ENTIRE EXAM! Think about it, NOBODY advances,(well shika for reasons that are murky and stupid), nobody really gains or losses anything (except sasuke's hickey.. but you've taken that out here)... and NOTHING really happens to the leaf or suna... SOOOOO.. YEAH, UTTERLY TRIVIAL is a good term for these exams! How did Garaa give his "mother" bad blood... as stated AGAIN.. Gara never killed dosu.. Naruto beat him in this one... Geez, first Zaku then dosu.. did you just FORGET you SKIPPED EVERYTHING in the forest of death or something? It was "they fought orochi.. and BAM at the tower"... Team 7 has never even SEEN the sound trio until their individual fights. and AGAIN, NO sasuke had NOT seen Lee's taijutsu.. just like the freebie from before.. LEE and sasuke NEVER FOUGHT in this one, so he COULDN'T have copied Lee's moves... Although I'd say that's one fight that HAS to happen or sasuke wouldn't get his punk butt very far in these exams... Face it, he's really, REALLY weak if he HAS to rely on copied techniques. Never understood that, sasuke gets a crap ton more powerful during the timeskip.. Sakura does almost a 180' in strength and becomes powerful... Naruto seems to DUMB DOWN and become LESS powerful. Which makes NO SENSE... He should be GODLIKE when he returns... A true VESSEL of the nine-tails and someone that brings SHIVERS to the ANBU by his PRESENCE!

Also how does ANYONE think sasuke can defeat garaa? It's LAUGHABLE... The major villages were all given tailed beasts for a REASON... the reason is ONLY A JINCHURIKI has a CHANCE of beating a JINCHURIKI... It's like trying to defeat a nuke with a pipe bomb otherwise! Naruto should be able to defeat garaa while cracking jokes and LAUGHING considering it's one against nine, but sasuke?.. No chance in hell. It all runs down too.. THEY ARE JUST TOO HUMAN!
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 11/22/2016
BUT.. sasuke DIDN'T defeat Zaku... again the same slip up as chapter 9. sasuke NEVER faced zaku... SHINO did. and won.

Also who CARES if a lot of people came to watch dopey get his butt handed to him by sandy?... If he's LATE does that SOUND like chunnin material? When chunnin LEAD others?.. He should be out on his butt. He should at least KNOW he's NOT going to advance this time without a shadow of a doubt!
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
You know something I don't understand? You said MANY chapters ago, that naruto had mastered ALL D-rank and a few C ranked jutsu to the point he didn't even NEED hand signs, why doesn't he use some of those? All we get is the finger-twitling jusus, if they are all useless, then what do you call the academy 3 considering they are classified E-rank?

Also I have a hard time understanding why lee would push himself basically to the point of death, when this is just a silly little stepping-stone of a test... I mean they have what 2 of these a YEAR? It's basically like a wrestling match... NOBODY would push themselves to the point of death unless they were mentally deficient. "PROVE HIS DREAM"?... Of what, becoming a grade school teacher? Or becoming a gate guard? Because those seem to be the jobs filled by chunnin...

And being to hard on tenten? Um NO... She was warned time and time again to let it go.. that kinda curiosity will get a ninja KILLED! EASILY... and a kunochi? WORSE then dead.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
You know, you might say "I get it".. BUT that whole speech by the hokage... MAKES NO SENSE anymore... The chunnin exams have become a farce.. the councils that rule konoha are a farce.. whatever they STARTED as? By this time (even in canon) has ROTTED to meaninglessness. Allies?.. Um.. HELLO, DUMBASSES your "ally" has it's "weapon of war" ALREADY in your walls... WAR IS ALREADY GONNA GO DOWN (the exams is just another opening)... Kumo ALREADY tries to kidnap hinata AGAIN during the forest of death, and oto is already sending in chunnin to "test" sasuke and kill as many as possible along with their KAGE to bite him! I'd say the "true" reason for the exams has ALREADY been SHOT TO HELL! "friendship"?.. Then how about with NON-HOSTILES.. You know like villages that aren't trying to ACTIVELY bring you down?.. Cuz all that does is SHOW them who would be an easy mark and who would be a "value target"... If I were naruto, I'd say "save the speech, because, the fact that you can say so many lies without choking on them is pissing me off"...and release a little kyuubi chakra for punctuation. After all, ALL it is NOW is "blood-sport" and a GIANT security hole! If it was REALLY a treaty thing? The diyamos would have come down on oto like a TON OF BRICKS and orochi's "villages' symbol" wouldn't have been a music note.. it would have been it's funeral dirge... Cuz they would have KILLED THEM ALL including him and sasuke. PUNISHED the HELL outta kumo(probably even EXECUTED the kage, for TRYING to break the peace).. and suna probably NEVER would have recovered.
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
So the the a.i, can't access stuff until rank of chunin? How does that make any sense? I mean what villages' idea of rank? OTO'S?... Konoha's?.. .SUNA'S?... What test of rank?.. Those stupid chunin exams?... The hokages'?... the councils'?... Chunin is JUST a title, it HAS NOTHING to do with actual POWER! I mean seriously do you think IRUKA could have beat garaa.. Or mizuki have beaten garaa?.. And that was just MONTHS after becoming a gennin... IN CANON.. See?.. Chunin means NOTHING and yet ALL fics seem to think it MEANS something.
mewmew99 chapter 12 . 9/30/2016
update plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
While it has been three years since it was updated last I do have a thought for this story that could enable Serena's weakness almost moot. Should Naruto have his Canon Chakra affinity he can learn to channel it around his body, having an armor of Wind nature chakra that can cut all raiton chakra meaning the Uchiha's Chidori and future varients could be moot. I do wonder about Serena though, what would happen if Naruto introduced foreign blood into his system, blood that has kekkei Genkai in it like Haku's Hyouton(Ice Release) or(once the prick has unlocked it) the Uchiha's Sharingan? In regards to Haku's blood line if Serena is unable to replicate it for Naruto perhaps his DNA can be altered enough to grant him water release, and, if Sasuke were to destroy Naruto's eyes but be knocked out and Naruto as the victim gained Sasuke the traitors eyes Serena might be able to rework Sasuke's DNA into Naruto giving the Deactivated Sharingan his original Blue eyes until they're activated.
Kikuriki chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
The Harem thing is not my cup of tea personally, but Mikoto just lost her husband, who she loved, I don't think she'd kiss anyone else, much less the [SIX YEAR OLD] son of her late best friend. Did I mention that Naruto was six years old and the same age as her youngest son, who is also six.
7019289 chapter 13 . 7/16/2016
Please, please, please update SOON!
king-draco21 chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
Amazing simply Amazing. It's well written, creative and interesting.
ThePhenoix11 chapter 13 . 5/31/2016
Great story but the weird sword from mist doesn't fit well.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
I love this story please update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/17/2016