Reviews for The Darkness Inside
itsangee chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
A C is not a bad grade! Neither are B's. I got B's. Stop acting like you failed! And good luck in your A Levels :)
miny-universal chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
you have very good iders and i can't what for the nexts part of the darkness inside. please up date again soon.
K8yx chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
A belated review, as story alerts have been playing on me for a while. Very intense chapters and a very strong ending-im getting the shivers. I love the suspense and the details and i seriously can't wait till Part II.
Auburn Waves chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Love it :D Can't wait for part II
itsangee chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
oh wow! that was such a powerful ending to part 1, really hope its not tooooo long before you continue!

ablondeinaunionjack chapter 12 . 10/28/2011
...Wow. There certainly is some darkness inside here, but I love it :D All that remains is to beg you to write Part II!
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
You know, this could easily pass as a Julia Golding story if you put it in the right jacket, especially the first paragraph :) This would be a longer review, but I have to get on to the next chapter now!
ablondeinaunionjack chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
So, somehow I missed this chapter! Not entirely sure how that happened, but anywho...

I love it, the details are wonderful and I can't wait to find out what happens with creepy mirror girl!
itsangee chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Oh my god. This is some scary stuff! I'm in suspense about what happens next!

And I can honestly say that is the first time I've been called a fruit bat :D

Darling Summers chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
My goodness- Anti-Asha is pretty terrifying :S I'm so curious to see where this is going; I'm very intrigued by the whole theory of the girl in the mirror. I do hope it will be revealed soon :)

Auburn Waves chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
Ooh this is so exciting! Update soon. This is now a favourite of mine!
Darling Summers chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
Aaagh, creepy :D Your portrayal of Kullervo is genuinely frightening- that bit at the end made me shiver :D Still, you have to update soon! You can't just leave it like that!

Darling Summers chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
This chapter seems vaguely familiar :P Was it, by any chance, chapter four previously? Still, I love it as much this time as I did the first time!

itsangee chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
eep, very cliffhangery! (yay, new word!xD) and i have glow in the dark stars on my ceiling and walls too! xD random fact for you there xD

itsangee chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
im confused... didnt this use to be chapter 7?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »