Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff
molambo chapter 4 . 6/16
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
molambo chapter 2 . 6/16
lol ... ... rsrsrsrsr... hahahahahahahahahaha ... You're awesome! I'm loving this reading. I was a bit depressed and I'm laughing now. Thank you. Kisses in your heart,
TG28 chapter 4 . 6/14
This is one of the best - and funniest - fics I've read!
mysinger chapter 4 . 6/11
This story is hysterically funny and gave me some much needed laughs in the midst of writing end of term report cards. Thank you so much :)
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 4 . 6/6
Damn, that last review was me btw XD
Awesome story! Made me genuinely laugh out loud! Especially his reaction to no magic over the summer XD Just hilarious, can't wait to read the sequel(s) ;)
Seriously, this is one of the best series I've read in this website! Love the sequels too, pls continue until Harry's 7th Year! Thanks 3
FallenAngel231312 chapter 5 . 6/5
Sigh... If only I could get away with the things Harry does... :(
Just not fair...
:( :( :( :( :(
Anyway love ya story.
sodasoda chapter 5 . 6/4
So, this is honestly one of the best stories I've ever read... like despite the fact that none of my friends read HP fanfiction, I feel an overwhelming desire to recommend it to every single one of them as well as every single person I come across in the next 24hrs! Lol! But honestly, your characterization of Harry was just so perfect, and I could easily imagine 11yo Harry saying, thinking and acting out all those things. The whole story flowed really well for a four-chaptered story and really, it was just so funny and the humour was just so well-written. I loved it! Thanks for writing something like this! .xo
NatNicole chapter 4 . 6/4
This is effing AWESOME! It really has opened my eyes to the magical world's possibilities; THANK YOU!
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 5/30
This is adorable!
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 4 . 5/24
I love Lazy!Hufflepuff!Harry! Frankly, I prefer him without the annoying Gryffindor heroics (like telling Percy about Hermione being missing during the Troll incident, trying to block the trapdoor, rather than stupidly going inside it, and then using his invisibility cloak and hiding behind Fluffy during the Voldemort reveal).

I also love the irony in him being in Hufflepuff - though you could argue that he, technically *is* a hard worker. His whole goal is being able to use little to no effort doing most tasks, but, in his desire for maximum laziness, he's using effort simply to *avoid* using effort all together. Plus, I like his way of thinking. Hermione was curios about the stone, but Harry wasn't due to it having nothing to do with him (which is my own attitude in a nut shell - doesn't involve me, therefore not my problem - so I can relate).

I actually like him better than the original! Anyways, awesome and funny story! (And I love the nicknames, especially the Twilight reference - ah, good ole Fred and George and body glitter!)
slightlysickpsycho chapter 2 . 5/19
Simply marvelous
Chrisrawr chapter 5 . 5/14
omg yes thank BajaB.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 4 . 5/10
Lol he'll just have to change the Ministry so that magic was allowed outside of school .
1,238 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »