Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff
White-snakes chapter 1 . 10/9
To user Diametrik: I'm pretty sure it's a play on the Japanese custom of "harakiri,ritualistic suicide), which dishonoured samurai would commit. Harakiri, in essense, is the only way to find "death with dignity" for a disgraced samurai (usually disgrace means either letting their masters die, disobeying them, or something similar). Cheers!
Diametrik chapter 1 . 9/21
I don't get the Harry-Kari joke, can someone PM me what it means?
Lord Dobby Black chapter 4 . 8/14
This is a work of pure genius!
nilluminator chapter 5 . 8/9
Pterry would've been proud.
nilluminator chapter 1 . 8/9
Can I report the story and author for being too funny? My sides are still hurting from collapsing to the floor due to uncontrollable bursts of laughter.
potterbungamjibber chapter 4 . 7/4
im glad it was like this, cuz when he was forced to follow them to find the stone i was already thinking oh no not this again, but glad it ended with in character.
Jaoheah chapter 3 . 7/4
the Cedric being Edward joke made me think of a good idea, what if Cedric during the tri wizard tournament in the maze was abducted by a vampire, the spectators just see a vampire fly over the maze and carry Cedric off like a bird.
CMVreud chapter 1 . 6/24
If he'd be clever he'd let himself be paid to get the house-elves clean the clothes of the others they give him for cleaning.
SoSoLazy chapter 6 . 6/18
Just finish reading. Looking forward to the sequel
I like this crack fic a lot
This is just so funny!
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 5/19
I laughed so hard learning about the elves making socks and Harry justifying his room that had a sheep in it that I had messy cry-laughing. Magic is already crack, and I've loved what you done with this.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 5/18
Beardy and Kettle? Well, perhaps Dumbledore and the current magical creatures teacher?
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 5/18
Still some laughs along with Potter time-saving inventions and strategies.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 5/18
So how will Harry "use" the house-elves who love to work? I'm glad Harry at least is having an easier time at Hogwarts, even if he was insulted by the Hat (for comedy?). I had a few laughs about Harry learning reparing charm at home, not getting tagged for under age magic use (because house-hold maintenance charm?), and industriously and inventively earning money/getting help with the toys and then later the sighn. I do agree with the Hat that Harry has no loyalty or interest in voluntarily helping other people - yet. But perhaps he can learn that... or at least how be a friend.
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »