Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff
Your writing is awesome and Harry is hilarious
LAB1 chapter 4 . 9/1
This story was hilarious! I found myself wanting to read parts outloud to my teens, but then realized I'd have to explain the backstory and that was too much effort!
Looooved this! Super hilarious)
Veronice chapter 4 . 8/5
Great fun. Thank you.
Do you post on other sites?

Because if not someone named "portmafiq" has posted the first chapter of this story (as a stand alone, /works/19723351) and the first chapter of the sequel (with more to come, /works/19726093/chapters/46685260) as their own.
Ryuu842 chapter 6 . 7/2
Thank you! This fic cheered up my horrible day!
Great story! Loved lazy Harry!
Ballerina-Geek chapter 4 . 6/1
This is the best thing i never knew i needed! Harry trying to be lazy but ends up making the world a better place in the effort. I LOVE IT! Also his confrontation with Voldemort had me actually laughing out loud! I love this so much
Alpenwolf chapter 4 . 5/29
It certainly was interesting and made me smile here and there, therefore: good work!
Giggle worthy
Beardy or Kettle - Albus or Prof. Kettleburn?
My father said when he was in the navy they always gave the hardest job to the laziest man because he’d find the easiest way to do it, for himself and everyone who came after him.
iadorespike chapter 2 . 5/17
This is bery amusing and well done. Potter - successful by way of his attempts to get out of doing things is very clever. Thanks so much!
Andrew Peverell chapter 6 . 4/27
Hahahaha! Very funny but cool!
"It was pity"
missing an 'a' in front of pity
1,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »