Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff
Prabhleen Arora chapter 5 . 4h
Amazing Story ...
Harry is lazybut not lazy - lazy but rather a genious lazy only used energy when necessary...
Loved it...
LonelyBoy614 chapter 1 . 18h
Funny how Lazy!Harry found his way into the house of the hard workers
I haven't laughed that hard in months. Thanks!
KrixLight chapter 2 . 7/10
I love this Harry. he is the best version I ever read! I couldn't stop laughing. tha KS for sharing
jrfiremagetink chapter 1 . 7/5
having only read the first chapter, i can't pass full judgement on this story, but i'll mention my best.
harry's actions pass more as slytherin than hufflepuff, especially as puffs are known for being loyal and /hardworking/. seeing how much harry is willing to do to not do things seems very cunning (read: slytherin) to me.
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 4 . 6/29
Absolutely brillant! Managed to make a lazy bones also pull things off just with the ambition of being lazy for the rest of his life. Love it!
Love it!
Willowstar23 chapter 4 . 6/20
This was really good. Funny and light hearted.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 6/13
Brilliant story, I really enjoyed it.
MegCK97 chapter 1 . 6/9
This was a hilarious storyI really enjoyed it. I've never seen anyone write Harry's personality like you did! Was laughing the whole time I read this.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 5 . 5/24
O my, o my! I LOVED this Harry xD His cheek was so funny, everything about him was funny, tbh. And he's so genius, and that word doesn't even cover how brilliantly self-preserving he is (not going down the trapdoor, for example).

Omg, Voldy's gonna fear and admire him, if he keeps this up, he even trapped a piece of his soul in a jar ROFL XD

I think that he's a Slytherin, though, in this story. He's self-preserving, calculating, manages to talk himself out of situations and manipulate people, he also is very cunning and kinda sly - so in my opinion, he's a Slytherin here.

Love,

Lala
LillyTigress chapter 4 . 5/19
just the perfect amount of crack! thanks I needed a fix to cheer me up and this was just perfect!
WonderStarLord chapter 3 . 5/18
This is genius!
rustyone chapter 5 . 5/13
Harry the Hufflepuff was very entertaining! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
DarkBalance chapter 4 . 5/13
Smiles accomplished! I just want to see how lazy Harry perseveres over his summer!
1,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »