Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff
Lojuba chapter 5 . 10/2
I've recently read the entire series and am now back for a reread because it's just such a refreshingly different version! for anyone checking the reviews: this is an excellent crack fic and I highly recommend you check it out
jessessanto chapter 6 . 9/17
Top demais. Amei.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 4 . 9/6
This was a lot of fun. Fuzzy the Gryff...that's awesome.
FireDragon484 chapter 3 . 9/4
Bahaha, I love Twilight references in HP fics
FireDragon484 chapter 1 . 9/4
"Sleeping was possibly his favourite pastime."

Big mood, Harry, big mood
JPugs chapter 4 . 8/22
I wish to read about the rest of Harry’s life as written in this story. Awesome
JPugs chapter 3 . 8/22
Uh oh
Alphros chapter 6 . 8/22
This was a beautiful story, and deserves more than one favourite, if only that were possible. Thank you.
JPugs chapter 2 . 8/22
This story isn’t what I expected :)
JPugs chapter 1 . 8/22
Sets up the character well
oregonbird chapter 4 . 8/16
Best. Battle. Ever.
Afont14 chapter 1 . 8/9
Hello. Just to say I love your story and just have been rereading it. But I have to say you've portrayed Harry Potter in a light that I have never seen before. People say that he shouldn't be in Hufflepuff because he isn't hardworking and is lazy but I think people also forgot that Helga Hufflpeuff was a kind woman who ACCEPTED everyone. When the sorting hat sang one of the lines that describes Helga, she is portrayed as a person who would "accept them all.". What I am trying to say is that Helga Hufflepuff is a person who does not judge. She accepts everyone, that's why I love Hufflpeuff. Now, I am not saying that Hufflpeuffs does not have the qualities of loyalty, hardworking and kindness, no. What I am trying to say is that, at the time when witches and wizards were being hunted, Helga did not turn away children because they do not have her qualities (unlike the other founders), no she accepted anyone and everyone, so that children don't have to go back to a crappy world where children with magic (and muggleborns) were killed or shunned and have a place to learn. Because that is what Hogwaarts is for. That to me makes Hufflepuff the best. but yeah, sorry for the rant, I just want to say I love your story. It one of the most refreshing stories I've read.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 7/30
/Doing another re-read of this series. I love this story.

Thanks for writing.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Lazy Harry is so hilarious! Somehow, I can imagine him doing every single thing you described here. Kudos to you!
izwan chapter 1 . 7/24
Are you happen to be Scott Adam, the guy who draw Dilbert comic strip? Your Harry has a lot of similarities with Wally, a character within that strip who would go all the way to avoid work. I loved that character and I have to say that this story is the funniest I ever read. Thank you.
1,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »