Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff
faltrock chapter 4 . 8/31
Mwahahaha I was cackling through the whole story, very well done. This goes straight to the faves.
TheCauldron chapter 5 . 8/28
I... think I'm in love with your brain. And that's intended in the most flattering and non creepy way possible, of course. :)
Illucida chapter 4 . 8/25
This story was so fun and entertaining. I read much of it out loud to my sister to fill my need to share the awesomeness. She was appreciative.

Fantastic work.
miaow100 chapter 1 . 8/21
I have just found this series. It is wonderful. i Hope you write more. Than you for writing.
irvken chapter 4 . 8/16
Okay no I take it back, house elves sweatshop, brilliance :)
irvken chapter 3 . 8/16
Okay no, the whole thing was brilliant but that thing with the house elf asking harry for work like some criminal deal was fucking hilarious :P you are absolutely genius! :D
S.Peridot chapter 5 . 8/7
OMG grate fic! Now I'm feeling kinda (maybe a lot) lazy. If that even makes sense...
Totally delightful!
BreathingStar chapter 5 . 7/28
Thanks so much for this wonderfully funny story. I loved reading this on a lazy day. I had to laugh several times, which hurt because my cheeks are currently swollen after a dental operation...
Anyway, I'm off to read the sequel!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/26
I read this story last year, but needed something humorous and found your story again. Alas, I couldn't post on chapter 4 again. Here, though, is a better review:

I don't really understand why Harry should have detention, just because Ron crashed on his broom. Is Dumbledore is getting desperate to engineer an encounter between Lazy Harry and Moldy Shorts? Alas, it didn't work.

LOL! Love the way you handled the encounter between Lazy Harry and Moldy. I do wonder how the trapped wraith of Voldy changes things. Or does some idiot manage to let him out over the summer?

I have to say your version of Hermione was humorously annoying. In Harry's place, I might have locked her in the room with the elves while I made my getaway. I actually liked your version of Ron a little better than I usually do.

Now for the 50,000 galleon question: Will Harry figure a way around the embargo on summer magic?

And, yes, you totally brought smiles to my face and lots of giggles to my heart! I love humorous Harry Potter stories. ;) I can't wait to see what he does with the Basilisk.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/26
Please forgive me for saying so, but Lazy Harry seems to have rather a lot in common with Regular Ron (whom I consider a rather lazy git) ... although I suspect Harry is concealing considerably more intelligence than Ron.

Who's the poncy-boy, Ernie? As Justin is a Muggle-born, he probably wouldn't be accustomed to a House-elf doing his laundry or cleaning up after him. Then again, he seems to come from a very well-to-do Muggle family (he had been set to attend the very "upper crust" Eton before finding he was a wizard), so they most likely have a cadre of servants.
Azjerban chapter 4 . 7/17
I am quite pleased with this story.
This Harry's laziness smacks of Pratchett, circa Moving Pictures - which is of course the only sensible way for a body to be serially lazy.
Makes for a fascinating read.
Brought more than a few smiles to my face.
I think you even managed a bit of originality.
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 4 . 7/2
Wow!..loved the witty-sarcs...simply ingenious
molambo chapter 4 . 6/16
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
molambo chapter 2 . 6/16
lol ... ... rsrsrsrsr... hahahahahahahahahaha ... You're awesome! I'm loving this reading. I was a bit depressed and I'm laughing now. Thank you. Kisses in your heart,
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »