Reviews for Harry the Hufflepuff
darklordmike chapter 3 . 7/16
lol Harry's turned into a secret drug-dealer for the elves. They go to see him when they need a hit of extra work. Great stuff.
darklordmike chapter 2 . 7/16
Hilarious chapter.

Harry the lazy Hufflepuff is actually the ultimate Slytherin. He's so ambitious to be lazy that he's mastering everything magic can do. I love it.
darklordmike chapter 1 . 7/15
A fun first chapter. I really like the premise.
J chapter 4 . 7/13
cute, thanks
Mugendainayume chapter 4 . 7/9
this story is madness a very good one
BillBrink chapter 4 . 7/3
Funny and original. Thanks for the laughs.
Avana92 chapter 5 . 6/27
Amazing story! I read this a year or so ago, but never finished the series, excuse me while I just go and do that :D
Forest1395101 chapter 4 . 6/24
Second best HP fic ever. Not adding a shit ton of crappy fanon, or edge lords, or other stupid stuff. Just fun and awesome.
Kellsabelle chapter 4 . 6/20
This was amazing! Loved it!
DrLevoda chapter 5 . 6/16
Beautiful
rlsa chapter 4 . 6/15
This was so much fun to read! Lazy!Harry was great fun. I loved how he used his mind to make things easier for him. The elves were great! Thanks for sharing your fun story!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 6 . 5/28
This was absolutely great! I loved reading it! Oh yes I've never read a Harry quite like this and every chapter was pure fun. The nicknames were awesome. Thanks for writing this!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 4 . 5/26
Great little fic, really enjoyed the read
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh my god, that was the best thing I have ever read. You made my week with this one. Write on!
xOdie chapter 5 . 5/6
What an absolutely fantastically funny and entertaining Story! I wish I had thought of a lot of Harry's ideas when I was going to school. Harry's comment after McGonigals comment during his final exam had me laughing out loud. I look forward to reading your sequels!
1,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »