Reviews for Confessions of the Broken
Gleekie chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I really loved this book and all I've read from this author, but the ending of this novel took me by surprised. I was shocked and angry that after all that, Willow died. But yet, it was still a good read and got me thinking about a lot of things.

Thanks for writing this. It was done very well. I could imagine it being part of the book.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wow. This really captured how Amelia was written, and was a pleasure to read. Sad, of course, but very well done! :)
pulchritudo in omnia chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I think you really did manage to capture Picoult's style here, which you said was your goal here. I really enjoyed this, however brief it was. :) And I like that you wrote about Handle With Care because it is one of Picoult's books that people have a lot of negative criticism toward, though I'm not really sure why. I thought it was a really good book. But that's besides the point.

I usually read your HM works, although I consider myself to be a silent reader for the most part, but decided I might as well review /something/. Haha. I'm getting better at the whole reviewing deal.

Anyway, as I've already said, I enjoyed this very much.