Reviews for Fugue
Leviprime chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Awww this was really touching :3
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
My God, that was beautiful and powerful and I loved it and I know it's been like four years, but honey please you have to update!
Please, I can honestly say, this is one of the best stories I've ever read, and that's including ALL of my ten fandoms. :) I need to know why and how Two Brains went too far, and how he ended up in the hospital. Dr. Boxlietner (Idk how to spell it) will go from here. Really nice fic. 3
Ameranth chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
It makes you eager to see what happened before but the ending felt like it needed something more
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This story is so heartbreakingly beautiful. I love the idea, and your descriptions enhance it wonderfully. I loved it, to put it simply.
Although, there were quite a few grammar mistakes I'm sure Wordgirl would frown upon. Felling should be feelings, loose to lose, here to her, waged to wagged, and in the same paragraph, latter should be later. One to on, and two paragraphs after that, possible to possibly be. There were a few commas missing, two or three in places they probably shouldn't be. A question mark missing. Just little things that, being a grammar Nazi, bugged me.
Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed reading what I'd have to say is one of the best Prof. Boxleitner fics I've seen. Great work; I loved the ending. I agree with the other reviewers in encouraging you to create a sequel. :)
LongMayIReign chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I really loved it. Not many people write about those two but its such a sad angsty story that they need to. Beautifully told and wonderful. I noticed the way you described Word Girl and I wondered if the doctor had some feelings for her. That would be really cute. An older Word Girl and the Doc. Are you going to write more? Because of you do, I'll be right there with ya! Loved the story, understand if you don't want to write more, and again love the story.
FluffyKitten chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Aww... *sniffles* That was so cool! It's one of my favorites! I sure hope Prof. Boxleitner comes back someday... anyways, great story! It would be SO AMAZING if you, say, decided to continue it... :)
PanLynn chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is a really excellent story, are you planning on writing a second chapter?
Derp chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Deepizzaguy chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Dr Two Brains reminds of me Doctor Octopus of Spider Man fame. He was friends with Peter Parker when they were younger before an accident turned him into a villain. The story that Dr Two Brains turns back to his former self is a great story. The doctor crying that he and Word Girl are friends again would make a for a great movie ending. Don't hold your breath that will happen in Hollywood soon. Outstanding story. Three cheers for you.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Oh my goodness, this is so sad! If you make a sequel, plz don't change him back! That'd probably make me cry right now.
Badwolf1993 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow. This was definitely a powerful story. I always wondered what would happen if he lost the mouse brain. This is a very good interpretation of what could happen. I only see a few grammatical errors, but other than that I'm very impressed. I loved the ending. A perfect way to close a story such as this. I hope to see more of your writing in this fandom and others! _

Until We Meet Again,

Solstace0990 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Firstly, I have to say that I'm surprised that you only have three reviews! This story is completely compelling and very, very well written. The details are all there, and the plot is interesting. Please update soon! )
sAkora1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love this it is absolutely good. It has a great understanding of the characters and very descriptive with the setting. I love this and I love the concept of this. Very well done. I love the part when the doctor got knocked out by the morphine for some reason. Keep up the good work Nell. ;)
Randomnessgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Poor Professor Boxleitner! (I hope i spelled that right)
PurpleLightning12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Ooooooo! :o Are you going to make another chapter? I hope so! . I really like this fanfic, so please update ASAP!