Reviews for Of Hunters and Agents
MegTheAngel chapter 5 . 5/30
I am only on chapter 6 but this fanfic is really good so far. I was thinking of what you said at the end of chapter 5 and technically there is a way for Castiel to come in without getting everyone immediately out. You could have gotten Cas to pop in, then say there was an enochian symbol or something that was blocking him from getting back out. This is by far one of the best crossovers out there. So thanks.
bea chapter 5 . 4/29
Wow, Thank you so much for this story and this chapter. I laughed so hard at the dialogue! You are a wonderful writer, it plays out in my head like an actual episode and I wish I could buy it on DVD! Thank you and please keep sharing your work (if you wish to).
PunkMuggle chapter 8 . 3/25
Yeah as you havent updated in seven years, I think this fic is deader than a zombie. I don't know if the you, dear author will get this, but dude this was amazing!

You wrote Sam'nDean perfectly. Their voices were literally spot on, especially their banter. Tony and Gibbs were characterized equally brilliant as well.

It is a shame that this has been abandoned, as I freaking love it, but that's life I suppose.

Anyway, thank you for posting, and I hope that wherever you are you continue to write, as you are freaking great at it.
Madkatt chapter 3 . 3/24
Please Please Please finish this amazing fic! You have left it on the cliff hangers for so long! Please I want to know what happens next!
Please continue!
*sob*
You said in the first chapter that you actually have an ending for this already... please write moreeee
BelladonasMom chapter 8 . 2/25
Even though this will never be finished, I favorited this story. It is that good!
abookfangirl chapter 8 . 1/28
Hell this story is amazing! You got the characters really good and ugh that was just one of the best Spn/Ncis xovers ever! I really really hope you’ll continue this, it’s just too good to stop and Cas didn’t even show up yet and I want to know how everything goes on! How will Tony and Gibbs react to all of this once it’s over? How’ll get Dean and Sam out of all this? (And since when is Dean okay with Sam using his abilities?)
Anyway, thank your for those awesome eight chapters and even if you don’t continue I’ll definitely will read this many times more
Sam, you had ONE job.

Eh. Dean's back at least.
Ilovexovers chapter 8 . 12/6/2017
This is the second time I've read this! I LOVE it, it's amazing and really well written! Please continue the story soon, the cliff-hanger is absolutely killing me.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
PLEEEAAAAASSEEEEEE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS I LOVE THIS STORY AND GABRIEL IS MY FAV AND I NEED MORE
WRose chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
Please write a bit more, just a bit at least.
WRose chapter 7 . 11/18/2017
I can prove that he's alive.
WRose chapter 3 . 11/18/2017
The phones go out because of the water, don't they? Depending on the model, where they're worn and when the victims wake up, it's different.
Or a ghost
River of Light chapter 8 . 11/13/2017
Personally, I find those sneaky little bits of slash quite amusing to read. Anyway, I love this book!