Reviews for Of Hunters and Agents
loooove it
paula chapter 3 . 3/15
reallylovethisstory
Madkatt chapter 8 . 3/8
Oh my GOD please finish this fic! Why havent you carried on you can't just leave it there please!
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 1 . 2/12
I'm a huge fan of this story. I read it years ago and, no matter how long it's been or many other stories I've read, I still believe this story is the best and most engaging supernatural crime thriller ever posted.

I was wondering if you plan to continue it? I notice that there hasn't been an update since 2011, but in the author's note for chapter 1 you mentioned "This is the first story I've written where I've actually already finished it."?

Thank you :) cheers!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Hello. Just got into crossovers, and found this one today. As I have seen both shows I know you've done a great job with the characterization. Nearly 4 years ago, you put in an edit to say you'd come up with a better ending, and yet...
Procrastination is a tough habit to break. Maybe we could both work on that in the new year. Mmm I'll think about it.

Thanks and best wishes, fellow Brit, Sasha aka £££
Omg chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
'Then Zeplin started blaring from his cell phone' OMG AND NOW HE HAS A KID NAMED ZEPLIN AHHHHH
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Finish this
N0hA chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
Loved the story , plz update soon !
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
I'm very afraid to ask but as it's been five years without an update...has this story been abandoned?

I was re-reading this and just wanted to say that the storyline is incredibly suspenseful and that last cliffhanger put me on edge! I love the characterization, the plot, the hints of slash, the surprises the NCIS is facing after finding out about the supernatural, the banter...I adore it all.

I'm really looking forward to Cas's entrance too!

I sincerely hope you decide to continue this amazing piece of writing.

With much appreciation,
Moons & Stars
Katii0924 chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Great story! Please update soon 3
tangune chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
love this one story, keep on writing you are creative..
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
What are the chances that you will come back and finish this awesome story? I've reread it countless times, I love the plot and the characterisations and would love love love to read the end.
Sassyanddeadly chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
I'm really hoping you haven't abandoned this fic because it's one of my favourites, and I'm dieing for the next chapter
Akai-Tsubasa136 chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
This fic is so awesome! I got really excited when I heard it was gonna be like 20 chapters long, then I looked at the dates of everything and I realised that you probably dropped this story...
Please don't drop it completely! I really hope you update soon!
Either way, thank you for writing this story thus far and I can't wait til the next chapter! 3
JackFrost14 chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL-

*words was lost because of the reviewer didn't know how to express herself to review*