Reviews for Of Hunters and Agents
Sassyanddeadly chapter 8 . 8/7
I'm really hoping you haven't abandoned this fic because it's one of my favourites, and I'm dieing for the next chapter
Akai-Tsubasa136 chapter 8 . 6/26
This fic is so awesome! I got really excited when I heard it was gonna be like 20 chapters long, then I looked at the dates of everything and I realised that you probably dropped this story...
Please don't drop it completely! I really hope you update soon!
Either way, thank you for writing this story thus far and I can't wait til the next chapter! 3
JackFrost14 chapter 8 . 6/7
ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL-

*words was lost because of the reviewer didn't know how to express herself to review*
Torke66 chapter 8 . 5/25
AAAAhhh! Please continue this! This is fantastic and too good to be incomplete. I love everyone you've written, and moments I particularly love include Sam's Lady MacBeth impression after Crowley's 'traditional' kiss, Gabriel being alive (snarling at Sam for not understanding he was asked to kill his brother make my heart ache), and Sammy having a special smile which says 'shake my hand, I promise I'm not about to hurt you' to anyone but Dean. Heheh. Tony and Gibbs are great people to be witnessing all the fun, they have a great personalities to view events from. You are a brilliant writer and I hope that the story stopping here isn't because of something awful happening in your regular life. 'Of Hunters and Agents' is going in my permanent favourites forever :D
fanfiction reader 14 chapter 8 . 5/20
I love this fanfiction i really hope you will continue this
ArchAngel's Daughter chapter 8 . 4/13
PLEEEASE FOR THE LOVE OF EVERY THING HOLY AND NOT CONTINUUUUUEEEEE I AM LOVING THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE SEEING THIS LIKE HOLY CRAP PLEASE PLEZZ PLEASE OTHERWISE I MIGH DIE FROM SADNESS
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 8 . 2/3
I could so see that being his first words too.
DannyPhantomPhan1 chapter 8 . 1/9
YOU CAN NOT LEAVE THIS HERE IT IS NOW 2016 JANUARY 9 PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE EVEN IF IM THE ONLY ONE READING I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! I WOULD GIVE YOU MY SOAL JUST TO SEE THE FINISH OF THIS STORY LIKE HOLLY HELL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I BEEEG OF YOU
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
please update wonder what happens
ShiroShadow chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
I love this fic. In fact, I love all the FICS with the Winchester crossover the police/NCIS/everything that touch at the law, but yours is so well writed that I'm in love.
And I hate your cliffhanger in the same way ;-;

Just, maybe, I think you don't describe enough the sentiment of Gibbs. Like... He's just here.

I hope the next chapter will come soon !
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
HEY! What happened to that motivation to keep writing? You can't just leave this like that! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
SonjaLei17 chapter 8 . 12/15/2015
Oh my gosh, this is my third time reading this since I first favorited it forever ago and I still love it as much as I did the first time! More even. This is honestly such a great story, you capture every single character perfectly, and your humor kills me! I love it so much! I wish the two shows could have a crossover like this, that'd be amazing. I especially love Dean and Tony's similar banter/referencing, Crowley's typical indifference, the brotherly bonding, NCIS being introduced to the superntaural, just everything! Gah, it is all so good. Thanks so much for sharing!
Kurokaga chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
i'm begging you . pleaseeeeeeeee put up the next chapter . i'm dying to know what happens next . you can't leave it like this . you said you already have the whole story done . pleaseeeeeeeethis is awesome and much like the kind i really want to read . i love how you make all this with both tony and gibbs watching silently in the background . please please please . this is so well written...
D chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
I wanna know what happens next!
reader50 chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
I enjoyed your story. It had an interesting premise and I loved the way Sam and Dean ignored Gibbs and Tony when they talked, not caring what they heard. Thank you for sharing.