Reviews for Dealbreaker
mikesh chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
aww, how cute!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was a nice idea that Sam came up with to get his soul back.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I LOVE THIS! This is just how I would like them to bring our Sam back and I want them to do it fast. I was wondering if Sam would get amnesia also, when he got his soul back, actually been fantasizing about that very thing all day long. What I did forget about was that Ruby had said that to Sam. I hope they take a page from your book and do this for the conclusion. Great short, loved it, thanks so much Nicole.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
OOHHH LOVE IT!

this so needs to happen on here, my GOD IT DOES!

Im glad you wanna see Sam back in himself!

YAY!

pure awesome fic hun! Ace idea!
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Great work!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I hope the show goes likes this and doesn't take forever to get Sam's soul back! Great story!

Thanks so much.
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
yeah sammy got his soul back and finally able to sleep he might sleep for awhile who knows how long. Add more want a sequal thanks
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
YAY SAMMY HAVE HIS SOUL .. O,O AWWWWE I LOVE IT..
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was really good and well written. I've wondered that too, if Sam would ever try to tap into his powers since 'Dumbo didn't need the feather to fly' Are you going to write a follow up to this where Sam is suffering the effects of his returned soul and Crowley tries to make them pay? I'm sorry but I hafta laugh at Crowley and others who call the brothers morons and underwhelming, etc. They took down Lucifer. I can't imagine where those monsters get the overconfidence to take the boys on. Oh well, it's fun to watch! :D Thanks for sharing this. I really liked it! *hugs*