Reviews for Beneath the Cape
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Thanks! I loved the 3 chapters.
cathy03 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Barbara, what a wonderful story you gave us!

I just wish i'd read it sooner.

The proposal was beautiful and romantic and their love making so damn hot!

And personally, i loved their last talk when he confess the moment he fell for her, when she went to the future. So sweet. And more than that, i liked how true she was about her confusing feelings for him at that time.

I saw Erica's homage to Terry's famous picture with the cape - actually, since ever, Lois lane wraped in Superman's cape is iconic - and i liked that you choose this elemetn to go with on your story.
HaveNoMercy chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Wow, you're not gonna take the spice out of the relationship after he puts the ring on her finger, are ya? *evil grin*

Fabulous, sugar! I love!

Keep going. And I'm requesting those two other fics of you! This rating of course. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Good Story
depper57 chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
Great story, thanks for sharing it with us!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wow!

That was both hot AND beautiful. You can really feel the love between this iconic couple in this story.

You're a great writer and I would love to read more of this or any other story you'll write!

K.C.
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Good Story

In the New Tv Guide Erica Was Wearing a Cape Also.
HaveNoMercy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Awwwwwww, that was gorgeous, sweetie! Yeah, that photo probably inspired a lot of writing. *grins* So glad you wrote this, omg, you are so eloquent and stunning with your writing. :)
anacaro chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Amazing!

And Yes please, I want so much more. I am so happy your muse is inspired and hope you give us many many situations where they show how much in love and in lust Clark and Lois are.

It was a very hot fic, with a very good smut, classy and sexy.

More, more more.