Reviews for Couch Talk
Kluddle chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
All I can say is amazing, amazing, AMAZING! I loved the way you wrote over-protective Burt and lovestruck Blaine. X3 It was just TOO adorable!~

Plus, your writing and description of everything was awesome as well. I hope to see another Klaine story from you again soon! *favs and hands you some digital cookies~~~* :D
betweenlife chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So adorable. Loved how this played out!
sorolla23 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Lovely. I'd really like there to be a sequel. Maybe Kurt wasn't completely asleep the whole time, or maybe Burt likes Blaine so much and wants Kurt to be happy so much that he sets them up!
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aw, so adorable! Great job. )
EmmaTheSpottedBat chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This is lovely! I adore how it really seems to fit with the themes of the show- yet still makes me squee with fangirly joy.
Jojobean209 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awwwwww. That was so adorable. I think that you really nailed Burt's reaction to catching his son being cuddled by another boy. I don't suppose there's any chance of you telling us what happens when Kurt wakes up?
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Great
Marluciel chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was precious. I love the way you wrote Blaine and Papa Bear Burt :D
meep chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Just one word can sum up your story: brilliant!

I also love how you included, "...he's not alone." In Blaine's dialog. Great Job!
Cheye13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was the first fic I've read that isn't from Kurt POV, and it was a nice change. I really liked this - it was sweet and charming.
PerryC chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
haha, I was gutted there wasn't a second chapter! I hope you're planning more Klaine fics in the future c:
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Blaine fitting *all* Burt's qualifications for an ideal boyfriend for Kurt might be going a bit far, but a very sweet story and an excellent conversation between the two guys.
LaniLaniDuck chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I loved this. It's cute and sweet and really great. Blaine felt so real, and I think you wrote Burt more realistically than I've seen in a while. Really great job! :)
Phantom of a Rose chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
So cute! I loved Blaine's POV. So far I've only read Klaine fics from Kurt's.

I loved his and Burt's conversation :) Very well done.
dangerhermionegranger chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
This is actually quite brilliant. You portray Blaine's character really well based on one episode of glee. Keep it up! :)
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »